Top Players in BDD?

Guest BB_TWEEDER

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BB_TWEEDER

I think Hurley does have good players returning, but you cant leave out Prater and James Johnson HHS FOOTBALL. Hey HALL62 are you Justin? lol

HEy Josh i am not Justin Hall i wish though. But i am his number 1 fan. I can't wait to see him in the pros. I wish i had the life he has all the women and talent.

I think hurley has a lot of good talent coming back this year. Kids like Shane Justice, Alex Prater, and Isaac Stacy in the back field. Players like that need players like James Johnson and Justin Hall blocking for them. Those two boys are hurleys best lineman. Hurleys line has a lot of up and coming talent this year just as long as they work as hard as they did this past season

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Yeah you are your own #1 fan bobby lol. Just Kiddin. Besides lol what made you think I wouldnt figure it out? lol I'll just meet you in the hall during lunch and see if its you lol.

What about the Childress kid? The only player that played TE, WR, RB,FB,QB in one season. Other than QB, Childress did well at all the other positions. Josh Justus should be mentioned more because of the talent I got to see during homecoming, but by what a friend close to the team says (he dosent always work at it). Listin to Marcus and work as hard as he ask and you guys will do more than whats expected.

It's good to hear the football talk heating up again. Being a Coach I will have to admit that Wyatt Justus from Twin Valley will be tough to contend with this year. He is a sophomore and he works like a dog in the weight room, he is now benching 320 and should be around 350 by August. He needs to work on his running skills,he still doesn't get low enough, but defensively He could be the best in the BDD if he continues to improve. I enjoy listening to your comments and hope that the entire BDD gets some of the much needed and deserved respect it has coming to it this year.

Good luck to all,

Just my 2 cents worth.................

For his lack of size, Wyatt played the middle last year really strong. If he keeps up the work in the weight room, with added size he'd be a monster in the middle. I saw him play twice last year and came away impressed with him as much as any player I saw the entire year.

I particularly don't like mentioning Josh Childress when talking about Hurley (he is family; don't want people to think I'm showing bias), but he has to be one of the most versatile kids in the area. He's excelled at TE, WR, OLB and RB and shown the capability to hold down the QB, K, and P spots. His talent lies at TE or WR though...best set of hands in the District last year.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Wyatt is a good friend of mine and he seems to be getting stonger from the last time I talked to him. I dont like being talked about becasue I would rather be the underdog and never be talked about and prove myself than be a player who is being praised and thats all ppl think of you is by your repitaition. Thanks for the coments DJR, I know where you are comming from. But im ready to prove myself like the rest of my team.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Hey buchfan64. Who is Twin Valley going to go to for a feature back with the lose of Brandon Helton and as you said (about Wyatt) "He needs to work on his running skills,he still doesn't get low enough".?

[ QUOTE ]

I particularly don't like mentioning Josh Childress when talking about Hurley (he is family; don't want people to think I'm showing bias), but he has to be one of the most versatile kids in the area. He's excelled at TE, WR, OLB and RB and shown the capability to hold down the QB, K, and P spots. His talent lies at TE or WR though...best set of hands in the District last year.

[/ QUOTE ]

From what I saw he was a better reciever than Jessie Yates, but Childress didnt get the ball thrown to him as much as Yates.

Hey Duck( James ) mad man Quit Postin about yourself tryin to make yourself look good play football if u wanna talk about somebody else lookin good or playin good talk about your other teammates not yourself if somebody thinks you work hard they will say soo .... JUST Quit POSTIN ABOUT YORSELF

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Yes James, you really do need to quit posting about yorself. How many times do I post about myself? Or what about Shane Justice, Alex Prater, or any other player? They are a diff. in joking around like Bobby (Justin) and trying to brag about yourself. Im not saying that your not a good athlete becasue I posted on here befor that you are, so there is no need to post about yourself.

I think shane justice is the best player in the bdd. He is a very hard worker. He does everything he is supposed to on and off the field. Hes a very good runner on the field and he hits the weight room wide open. if someone ask him where does he live it wouldnt surprise me if he said the weightroom.He has all the talent and dedication needed to be a great runningback. which i think he is that already. Shane Justice is the workhorse for hurley. They need more players like him.

I think Justin Hall was a factor and will be a factor again in the hurley rebels season this year. He is a very good ball player. He knows what needs to be done. When a coach tells him to go get it. you know what he does he goes and gets it. I think justin hall is one of the top players in the bdd. you never hear lineman names mentioned but as long as justin hall plays you will hear it quite often.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Yes, Justin is one of the best returning linemen in the BDD, but having said that, he doesnt get the credit deserves. Actually, no linemen ever does. All the skill players from Hurley never went threw as much HE!! as the linemen did. Coach Stiltner put it on them, but he worked them and made them improve. I think James Johnson deserved more credit as long with, Joey May, Josh Justus, Alex Prater (D-line), and all the other players that went down to the sled with Coach Stiltner everyday. It shows how much dedication you have when you go threw that.

You know what tweeder you are right justin hall really is a good ball player. I have heard of some of them other ball players. I think that james boy is a pretty good player. He will help hurleys line out this year i think but what about justin hall that boy is a brut son he may be a little short but hell he will hurt you.

There are some more good players returing to the bdd this year and i think josh childress is a good player at taht tight end position and is desent at the linebacker position. Josh i like oyu comments on this site man and your a good ball player at your linebacker and tight end positions. but man what happened at quaterback.

Heres a player nobody heres much about isaac stacy i dont know why he aint talked about much but hey i would go for isaac stacy at quaterback anytime over anyother quaterback in the bdd. Hes dosent have the big head over anything hes got a good arm hes a down to earth player and has good pocket presence. Isaac is your everyday average quaterback. Unlike others he dont just throw the ball up and let his recievers go and get it. He actually has some accuracy. plus hes great on defense i guess oyu can call him the garabge man because he cleans up all the tackles that the d line and the linebackers miss. to me isaac stacy is one of the best players in the bdd to return this year. i just hope he can stay healthy.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

LOL What happened at QB? lol That wasent my strong point lol, but im going to work at it on the off season, just incase my pressence is needed due to injury or any other incident. To me Isaac is a good QB and a better one than me, I just hope he can stay healthy and play it full season this year.

Just my personal opinion, I have already stated who I felt was the #1 returning player in the BDD, so now I would like to post who I think the Hurley "captains" should be next year. Justin Hall (only returning all district lineman, needs to improve in the weightroom if he wants to improve from last year) Shane Justus (when he is on his game he brings the wow back into football) James Johnson (a lot of people give him a hard time but all you hear is what a good kid he is and he has the potential, size, and ability to play at the next level if he gets his head on straight) Alex Prater (the kid has had a complete makeover, could be one of the top returning defensive players in the BDD if he works at it). That's just my personal opinion what I have seen, or heard about in the weight room during this off season and what was produced on the field last year. Dont get me wrong there are some sleepers out there in Isaac Stacy, Josh Childress, and Nathan Justice. I have also heard ALOT of good things about Joey May and Josh Justice. Those two could be the surprises of the season if they continue to work as hard this summer and during fall camp as they have been doing this winter. To be a CAPTAIN on your highschool varsity football team should be something special. That is something that is earned, not given to because you are a senior. Earn it, and earn your respect next season. I'm tired of the talk, let's see something on the field.

Go REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!