hitters

i diddn't get to see but 4 Rhs j.v. games. But from what I saw Caleb Jennings, Simmons, and Stanton appeared to hit most consistently. I did get to go to the 15-16 tournament games in the state tournament and thought Stanton and Simmons killed the ball there. I know the shot Simmons hit at Pound would have been well out of any real baseball park. Its 360 down the left field line there.

Yea caleb had the best battin avg. off the team and yea that shot from DJ at pound was a good one, Stanton has always had a good bat. But lets just hope they can bring that to the Varsity.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Dj should be a junior and is the same age as stanton

[/ QUOTE ]

He was held back in 8th grade.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i know...trainer said that he was a sophomore and i just commented on that

the reason i mention moving all those sophomores up is that I think that Richlands is still a year away from being a beast. And I definitely think that hitters like that would be wasted at the J.V level.

yeah thats what i think, there was a kid a couple of years ago who played center field, and he could hit the ball pretty good and was on the j.v. team, he did good on the all star teams too cant remember the name though?