Southwest District

BlueFalcons

i believe TJ Carper will make a name for himself...Bove from Graham will have another big year...Rob Henry..Ronnie Workman...TJ will not only make an impact as safety if he plays there again but as a running back maybe if he can make his way in to the backfield...Carper puts 110% into everything and he always plays his heart out no matter what...this kid can go places..

the linebackers will be real awesome for graham

they will be josh broyles, robert henry, tyler berras

robert henry is very aggresive and hits hard and can make first team josh broyles is very aggresive and can also hit hard he made hm district but didnt start at LB the last two games he played DT but didnt get in the playoff game against tazewell but came in on special teams and blocked a field goal but he well be ready to knock somebody out this comin season tyler berras will be very good for them this year too

he can make plays but has to work on remeber the playbook

The SWD should be exiting this year, we have kids from all the schools returning players wanting to play and following last years events, these schools all making playoffs and getting knocked out. the returning players are hungry, working hard and sounds like all the schools are talking good numbers. I cant wait till 2-a-days to get this party started.

Broyles has great speed and a crushing hit...he can make most guys go down with the initial hit but he has enough sense to wrap them up anyways....rob is rob he is just plain good...that tyler kid is good from what i heard...so maybe Graham will have another good Defense...

I would say it will be between Garon "Primetime" Marcum and Robert Henry from Graham for the rushing title this year, but someone always pops up and makes an impact. I look for Theo Justus to have a good year, and the QB from Tazewell can make some of the wildest throws I have seen count when they need to. I think the QB position will come down to who has the most returning WR's, and I think Bronson Brown is going to have a big year, as Stephen Baker. That should sum up the offense.

On the Defensive side of the ball, Grundy will have to replace 9 seniors, but the cupboard isn't exactly bare. Richlands should once again be a force with Arms and Gayheart, but they have to replace Jessee Smith, Thad Wells, and Travis Tatum, 3 of their big playmakers. The Tazewell kids are looking HUGE. Burton is a horse, as is the younger Wilson. Graham seems to have a lot returning, and who cares about CC, aren't they just the black sheep of the district? grin.gif

don't forget Jennings will have a wall to run behind...I'd still like to see Garon run in the Richlands offense and see what kind of numbers he would put up...that line and getting the ball 250-300 times on the season...scary to think about.

No offense all pro...lol. grin.gif

broyles has gotten some much faster than he was last year and he has gotten bigger to he is 5'9 204 pounds benches 255 and squats 445 he probably runs a 4.8 even if he didnt get faster or bigger he will ring your bell he played in ever game as a freshman and played half the game against gretna and started as a sophmore made district team and he is ready for this year wait n see how good he is goin to be

I've seen Ronnie Workman's name mentioned a couple of times at QB for Graham. I'm not so sure that he'll be the starter, because Matt Yost is an excellent QB and will be a junior. It'll be hard to keep that kid on the bench.

[ QUOTE ]

I have been to QB camp with Workman and Matthews and based on what I saw there Workman should have been playing all along!

[/ QUOTE ]

Lots of folks in Bluefield have felt the same way, but the one in charge didn't see it like that...

[ QUOTE ]

I have been to QB camp with Workman and Matthews and based on what I saw there Workman should have been playing all along!

[/ QUOTE ]

When did you go to QB camp? lol grin.gif

j/k with you bro...