swd......batting.........power......

parsons

who has the power (swd teams)in their line up this year???....how many hrs have been hit in how many games??..........and how many guys in each line up are capable of hitting the ball out of the park???

Guest old_school

After seeing Tazewell hit two long bombs against Bluefield, they get my nod. Tester drilled a grand slam and Cleaver put one over the fence. I thought Reed was going to get one but it hit the fence.

I believe that Richlands can hit pretty descent. Although Tazewell has been putting up around an average of 8 runs a game. So I give us the upper hand in the hitting category. Other teams can vouch for us in this also. So this isnt just a bragging post.

Juice Dog, Congradulation on a great night. I believe Tazewell is the team to beat in the SWD. If Richlands can get by Grayson County tonight, they would play Tazewell Sat. for the Coppinger champinship. That would be a great game; although Richlands will be without two of their starters (Garrett Arms and Rob Stanton will be at Nike Football Invitation Camp, at Penn State).

Justin Williams hit one against Mt.View i think it was, and Jeremy Keene has had the worst luck ever to get one out he has hit the fence so many times,knocks em out in practice alot but they just dont seem to wanna get out for him in a game.

Might I add that its very classless for Coach Strong of Richlands to not switch the games between each team so that more people are able to come to the dedicaton of the field at Tazewell to Lou Peery. Very very typical.

[ QUOTE ]

Might I add that its very classless for Coach Strong of Richlands to not switch the games between each team so that more people are able to come to the dedicaton of the field at Tazewell to Lou Peery. Very very typical.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which game the 20th?

[ QUOTE ]

what year is the simmons kid? I watched the grayson county game last night and he looked like a pretty good hitter. He seemed to hit the curveball the other kids had problems with.

[/ QUOTE ]

He is only a softmore.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you talking about? More people show up at the Richlands-Tazewell game at Tazewell than any other game of the year.

I do wish that we could play R-lands the last game at our place and dedicate the field in his name. Anyways back on the regular forum, seems if Richlands is hitting descent. What happened against Grayson for some feedback......

have now been updated by my dear friend in the know that at least 5 players for RHS have hit homeruns. the latest i am told is Greg Reynolds. I hear that Travis Tatum has 3 now, Garrett Arms has 2, Justin Williams, D.J. Simmons, and Greg Reynolds have 1 each. If I add correctly (could be tough at my age) that makes 8 in 14 games. Another poster has told us that Jeremy Keene is due very soon (Probably multiple)........how about you other SWD teams??