Strange isn't it?

The Coppinger ends and the weather instantly improves 10-fold. Now don't tell me that’s merely a coincidence because the same scenario plays out nearly every year. Again I’ll say, “Down with the Coppinger!â€ÂÂ

lmao its merely the jet stream and all that other weather mumbo jumbo. Carni comes through up there in a couple of weeks,but then again it rains when its here in richlands just the luck of the draw I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

Well now that the carnival has rolled into town we can kiss our sunny days good-bye. As always we can expect rain every day until this thing leaves town.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, every year the carnival comes it pours rain

[ QUOTE ]

i believe the stink from the carneys does something to the atmosphere....

[/ QUOTE ]

God knows they need to shower...that's why he makes it rain!!! grin.gif

I remember when I was a kid the carnival used to set up where Advance Auto and Hardees are now, it was just a dirt lot back then, and the workers would bathe in the Clinch River.

[ QUOTE ]

Helton, you should know when b/c it's your family that works it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a little mean man...lol

turn it down a notch. Maybe some peoples family members really dont work at a carnival on here...lol smirk.gif

That was low Biscuit. I remember when it was @ the armory. They used to set up the campers up the street from the music box. Used to bring some good rides in then it seemed when it moved to the highschool parking lot it went all to hell .