Fastest player (BDD,SWD)

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Lance, should have taken Primetime to the Senior Prospect Camp this past Saturday. He would have really turned some heads. Only had one back that would have come close to him, and he fizzled out by noon.

Gravy met some big "pulling guards" while on D, and even got lucky playin a lil TE.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Lance, should have taken Primetime to the Senior Prospect Camp this past Saturday. He would have really turned some heads. Only had one back that would have come close to him, and he fizzled out by noon.

Gravy met some big "pulling guards" while on D, and even got lucky playin a lil TE.

[/ QUOTE ]

We are done...he has tested on record and kicked ass, nothing more to prove to anyone as far as camps go I don't think...rest of it will be done on the field.

If he gets invited to something special along the way, we would consider going...but I think we already did what we wanted to do. He's already back to working out for the season now and getting ready for two a days...it's a little different training for camps and training for the season.

Oh and once football season is over, he's going to start training just for the 100m next spring...he wants to be the SWD Champ next year just to prove he can do it. I wouldn't bet against him. grin.gif

4.59 was the best he clocked at the US Army Combine in Akron...second fastest among running backs at the camp...only guy faster was a kid wearing track spikes who got a 4.51