Fastest player (BDD,SWD)

Guest BB_TWEEDER

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Not to long ago Shane Justice (if I remember it right) outran Greg Tester who helps coach at Hurley now. Greg when he was at Wise and Arena League ran a 4.44, but not that fast now since he dosent prepare to get faster. But id say Shane runs anywhere between the 4.55 to 4.65 range (just my guess though). I would like to see what his laser time is.

Yea greg. I pulled a 4.68 my first run. The second was the fastest at 4.66. My last pass I got the 4.71 so I need more endurance. But the havoc wreakin part... wink.gif I hope so anyways lol.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Besides Marcum. What other Grundy players has speed. And what are their times?

Ashby only has a year of playing time and is still finding his way also...he does run pretty well for a big man. Remains to be seen if he can be a head hunter on defense though....I think Gravy already has that part down...lol. grin.gif

Ashby will be one of the key players Grundy will need to step up and fill a huge void on defense this year though...should be fun to see how he does in the first couple of scrimmages...I remember watching Colby last year at Clintwood and thinking, if he can keep from jumping offsides he's going to have a big year...hopefully Ashby will arrive this year.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Ashby played for Hurley one year in lil leauge and he is a good athlete. Hope he doesnt waste his talent