Tazewell

Narz_Wave

Would anyone care to enlighten me as to what they have? What do they run? Narrows scrimmages them in a benefit game this August. I'm not worried about winning if we can come out and have a good showing. Should I be worried about someone getting injured?/ lol

Last year they ran alot of double tight power eye and Maryland eye and they would try to just line up and run over you. Also, they would get in the eye formation with three wide reveivers and closer to the end of the year they threw in some wing backs and motion offense.

Wyatt works with strengths. Our strength last year was with our running backs, so we ran the ball a lot. This year it's up in the air, we could just run a spread the entire time.

And 79, I think Tazewell hit harder than Richlands anyway! tongue.gif

yeah tazewell hit harder???, how bout those hits that caused those fumbles, and ask tester how many times he hit the ground, i admit it was hard hitting game but richlands hit harder and wore out a good tazewell team.

The past couple of years in Tazewell football, if the team had gotten behind, everyone would just give up. We kind of gave up late in the 3rd when the momentum changed. We were still becoming a new team at that point. We changed alot of people around and started alot of younger players in about Week 4 or 5. And as for hard hits, I saw freshman Scott Weitzel knock the bejesus out of Ringstaff on the goal line. I think that was the hardest hit of that game.

What day is the Tazewell/Richlands game... and where? I might come watch that, even though... alot of these names you all just droped graduated this year I know that... HaHa But none the less if its as hard of a hitting game as you all say I wanna see this...

Narrows is traditionally a Wing T team that will try to pound it at your front 7. As of late, they have mixed in some flavor with a spread offense. Key players are lining up at QB, RB, & WR. If you let the QB turn it up field on the option keeper, I hope your boys have winged shoes because the boy can flat out fly.