Weir looking very impressive...

WeirFootball

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

This thread was about Weir's impressive performance at the Pitt passing scrimmage, not about Michael Vick, Ronald Curry, or the talent in VA. Can we please get back on topic. KBL, I agree w/ you 100%. These guys don't know how much talent was there and would have to see it in person like we did to fully appreciate it. I watched a few Brooke games and they didn't look too bad considering they had a lot of talented athletes decide not to go out for the team this season. I look forward as always to the Weir/Brooke battle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Buddy, you're failing to understand the underlying theme here. THERE IS NO GOOD FOOTBALL PLAYED IN THE NORTH, PERIOD! That includes high school, college (all classifications), pee wee, pop warner and any other league that has slipped my mind. The only two teams in the "rust belt" that are playing up to the "southern standard" are Ohio State and Michigan. And both of those schools are importing a majority of their players from points south.

Please don't take this personally, but we don't take you seriously.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

This thread was about Weir's impressive performance at the Pitt passing scrimmage, not about Michael Vick, Ronald Curry, or the talent in VA. Can we please get back on topic. KBL, I agree w/ you 100%. These guys don't know how much talent was there and would have to see it in person like we did to fully appreciate it. I watched a few Brooke games and they didn't look too bad considering they had a lot of talented athletes decide not to go out for the team this season. I look forward as always to the Weir/Brooke battle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Buddy, you're failing to understand the underlying theme here. THERE IS NO GOOD FOOTBALL PLAYED IN THE NORTH, PERIOD! That includes high school, college (all classifications), pee wee, pop warner and any other league that has slipped my mind. The only two teams in the "rust belt" that are playing up to the "southern standard" are Ohio State and Michigan. And both of those schools are importing a majority of their players from points south.

Please don't take this personally, but we don't take you seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh, you tell him Sandbagger, er, um, I mean Sandman...

[ QUOTE ]

THERE IS NO GOOD FOOTBALL PLAYED IN THE NORTH, PERIOD!

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that why in WV last year, two out of the three teams that won state titles were from the North? The year before Moorefield and Parkersburg South won state titles as well and they aren't southern teams.