Team's Longest Road Trip Each Year????

Narz_Wave

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honaker to Hurley is about 2 hours on a bus. When Honaker played Rye Cove that was also 2 hours. When Honaker played Rye Cove they always played RC and Hurley away on the the same year and in '02 we had Hurley, Rye Cove, AND Grayson County(also 2 hour trip) all 3 away.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

The trip to Unaka Sucks!!! Exspecialy last year when we went thew Bristol and it was race weekend. crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

carrolls is problily Graham or Basett.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is a long trip to Tazewell, Richlands, AND Grundy than it is to Graham.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think all those games r at home this year.

For Abingdon gonig to Carroll County will be very far. Since Abingdon is about an hour away from Richlands, and it took about a 3 hour bus ride, than it should take a very long time. We play them at AHS this year though I believe.

Yeah ur right, its 54 miles from point "A" to point "W" so on a bus it would probably be about 45-50 mins. Not sure because everytime I go to Wytheville I go to Bluefield and go down 77. Never been on the stretch of 81 between Rural Retreat and Wytheville.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Id say the trip for Hurley this year to Thomas Walker will be horrible.

Yep, in Ewing about 30 minutes past Lee High. Its not a fun ride to there from Honaker so I can only imagine what a bus ride from Hurley to the western end of Lee County would be like. (shudders...)

Hurley fans, why on earth did Hurley schedule TW. Surely you could have found a closer team to schedule than that!