Abingdon

Richlands*

Virginia

Graham

Marion*

Grundy

Honaker*

*-Home games

How does everybody think Tazewell will do and why? Just tryin to get some Tazewell talk goin here.

GW - L

Leb - W

CC - W

Abingdon - W

Richlands - L

VHS - W

Graham - L

Marion - W

Grundy - L

Honaker - will want a W pretty bad after the fiasco last season! But I'm gonna go ahead and predict a W for Tazewell just because of who Honaker lost and its at Tazewell, but it will be close.

Wythe, George - L

Lebanon -W

Carroll County - W

Abingdon - W

Richlands - L

Virginia - W

Graham - W

Marion - W

Grundy - L

Honaker - W

Overall 7-3 and will make the playoffs...2-2 in the district...the Richlands game will be the best of the year and possibly an instant classic...just have the feeling that will be one hard hitting game on both sides and both teams playing later on in the year instead of the first two weeks...that will be a good game.

This is just for fun..no way to know until a couple of games in to the season what anyone will really have.

Wythe, George-L

Lebanon-W

Carroll County-W

Abingdon-W

Richlands-L

Virginia High-W

Graham -W

Marion-W

Grundy-L

Honaker-W

Like everyone said, good enough to make the playoffs. but, itll be tough bein the #3 seed in the district. and possibly #4 if graham can step it up, and they could even get beat by Carrol Co. cause you never know what kind of crapt the refs are wantin to call there.

[ QUOTE ]

i think we sould just have a home team ref an away team ref and a nutaral ref. then NO one can cry.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take 3 that don't throw 18 flags in 2 quarters against the same team myself.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm not a expert or anything but when tazewell lost thier key players last year like wilson, cleaver, muncey, mcdonald, ect... how are people going to have them doing better than they did last year confused.gif they very well might do it but besides david saunders tj salyers and justin wilson what do they have? <---- (question, not a insult)

Richlands has dominated Grundy the past few seasons, Grundy has dominated Tazewell the past few years and Tazewell has by far been the worst of the three. Last season was the first winning season the dawgs have had in a while. They've suffered through a couple 1-9 and 2-8 seasons recently.