big loss for graham

jeffro

Brandon Robinson, the starting center for graham is out possibly for the season and depending on results maybe never play again. Physicians found fractures in his back and are sending him to UVA medical center for more tests.He started last year as a sophmore for graham and one of the few bright spots on last years team. This is a classy young man and we hope the best for him and his family

that sucks...i screwed my knee up and haven't been able to do much since as far as sports go...doc's said I was done for good...so I know how that feels when someone tells you something like that...hope that it's not bad and he can continue to play...hate to see anyone go out like that. frown.gif

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Hurley had a talented young linebacker in Shane Shelton go threw something similar with his neck. He was told never to play again. frown.gif Hopfully this young athlete from the G-men will get better news than what Shane did.

Holy crap.... I haven't been in here for days... Oh man I have known Robinson since he was like back in Elm. he is a great player... He turned out in my opinion to be better than I had thought he would be. But gosh... That does suck.. I hope graham will be able to replace him cause as someone did say he was a great player and a bright spot for the line to come... But I feel so sorry for him, and his family on this. I truely believe he had a future in front of him... But I hope everything turns out better for him!