SWVA Fantasy Football League...

Bluefield_Rules

League ID #: 221601

Pasword: football

The league is setup for 10 teams with a live draft on Sunday August 7th at 7:00 p.m. If you want to join the league, but cannot make the live draft then just pre-order your draft list and Yahoo will draft for you according to that list. And please, out of respect for everyone else, do not register more than one team in the league.

I've never posted on here but I get on here every couple of days and just read whats on here. But when I saw fantasy football on here I figured I'd join up and show grundy10 how to play fantasy football. haha grin.gif

I'm not ducking anyone...just won't have time for fantasy football this fall...I'll be doing good if I can keep the site updated this year...

if anyone wants to keep me informed bout this incase i forget to check on here my yahoo id is the_notorious_eug n icq # is 200813369 if ya dont mind leave me a message on one of thos if anybody can

i was out for the last 2 weeks on a mission trip, that's why i wasn't able to sign up. i tried to get it locked down before i went but the league wasn't put together yet. but BR got a hold of me and we worked it out... so i'm in now!!! you bunch'a suckers are gonna get it.

God Bless