Top 10 Area Players

Guest BB_TWEEDER

he was pretty good when they let him throw last year. I remember in the tazewell/carrol game he threw a real nice pass to the back of the endzone and it looked like the guy got his foot in but i dont remember if it was a touchdown or not.. but the point is.. he can throw the ball

Now that I know Carroll's QB is back they should have a very good, talented offense. They return a QB who threw the ball very well, a line with 4 starters back, and I honestly believe that Willie Yates is going to do just fine replacing Jose Wengard at RB. He is a hard-nosed runner.

Don't know much about their defense but Carroll shouldn't be overlooked this year.

yes and i cant start to tell yall how good they will be. we had a LB step down to be one of th DE and the other one got his snaps in last year and the CBs two of um traded off so they are ready too.

well i just relized that i foregot about Jose he was our FS but we got one of th CBs coming over to take that over. but we have no one from JV last year starting on D, we have a lot of talent there that will be coming back next year too.

I think that our d line will be a real good one, we have to seniors anchoring us in the middle and then great speed on the outside to cover the bounce. Our linebackers are also fast and can hit, espiciall JT. so i dont think we'll have that bad of a d this year. Our style of play is run run run, and stop the run. Its worked pretty good the past couple of years