Just wondering.....

Mr_Primetime

I'm not sitting here saying anything negative about Bluefield because no matter how many players they lost they always have a good program just like Richlands. I'm just asking questions about players who have transferred here recently. Just wanna know so chill the hell out.....lmao

[ QUOTE ]

Yea mike davis

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong. Davis was a born and raised in Bluefield. He attended school in Bluefield and started for Bluefield his freshman season. He then decided to transfer to Princeton after people there promised to make him a "Kennedy Award contender" and highlight him in the Tiger offense. That never happened and Davis came back home for his final season.

[ QUOTE ]

I'm not sitting here saying anything negative about Bluefield because no matter how many players they lost they always have a good program just like Richlands. I'm just asking questions about players who have transferred here recently. Just wanna know so chill the hell out.....lmao

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm chill. You make a statement that Bluefield recruited more than a college team and I was wondering if you could back that up. All joking, etc. aside Bluefield to this point has picked up no new transfers since last year. The only possible one is the Derrick Davis kid from Wytheville, but that's a sticky situation and unlikely at this point.

[ QUOTE ]

He a good player or what?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're talking about the Davis kid from Wytheville, then yes he's a very good player. He made all-state first team in Virginia last year as a punt returner. And he worked out with the Bluefield team for a couple of days in July and really impressed the coaches with his QB ability. He's a game-changer and would be a huge addition for Bluefield...

That one guy from GW is making alot of noise about moving, is he gonna move? Also, Abingdon got a guy, Zack Smith, who is all-stater (he didnt win) at the 100 meter. The only problem, no endurance, and questionable hands. But other than that, he could be a decent WR grin.gif

From what I have always been told, Gate City is the king of trasfers. When you see their team and see the size and speed of the backups, it looks like the rumors were true. Could be wrong but just what i heard.

yeah i played against gate city in the playoffs a couple years back as a haysi tiger and well i agree with the kelly guy gate city is king of recruiting i cant stand gate city or powell valley because in my opinon they should be in AA ball but if there is one team i would love to beat it would be gate city but its always nice to beat clintwood and honaker but there also always tough teams for us but the LPD teams are good but there beatable but yeah gate city has got to recruit just as much as a college team but the reason they are so big and strong are that they have a really good weight lifting program and i wish that haysi had one like it it would have helped out past present and future teams and gate city does have good coaching except for the part that they like to run the score up on people but its the same way for powell valley and i dont think thats right