Zach Counts From Haysi,,,and other schools

ThirtyOne

in my opinion i think zach counts will be a big threat to all teams that face haysi b/c i ran track this year with zach adn he is fast and he looks strong and if it wasn't for a broke leg last year i think he would of done awesome so i think haysi's new spotlight will be on him...and honaker i'm not 4sure anyone got any opinions on both of these or any other team

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Well Counts will be fast, but can he make the make the cut's against the grain with a bum ankle? And by the way man he is about 145lbs and not too cut so I dont think he is strong... Shane justice ran a 11.8 at the district track meet and he fell to the ground on takeoff.... In the Meets befor that Shane ran in te 11.5 range and at region it was in the 11.4 range.

I think that Zack Counts is a great running back i seen him play a couple times the year before last but i dont think he is the only threat from haysi you still have Ryan Jones in the back field also and elijah owens which are all good backs haysi lost a lot last year but the player hurting them the most is jake colley because he could really scramble and make messed up plays into first downs and sometimes touchdowns so thats gonna hurt them a lot by him being gone but haysi always comes up with a good quarterback so i believe whoever it will be will definiatly be in the spotlight but i think there should be lineman in the spotlight but you never hear of that but if you think about it what would a back get if there were no lineman.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

I mean Counts if fast, dont get me wrong, but I am just wondering if he can make the proper cuts againts the grain? Shane in the track meet befor the district championship ran a 11.5 and at region ran a faster time than that. he should have used the take off blocks again, but didnt and fell on the takeoff lol.

well i mean counts is really fast if he would work on cuts and jukes and stuff i think he would be awesome nad hes an awesome guy in person and thats what makes a quaility player.. and i also think ryan jones will be a big impact also but i'm not 4sure how good there going to do next year i really don't know where there team stands right now

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Thats something im not sure about either, I would love to know how good they are right now. Yes Jones should be there impact player this year.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

If it was becasue of returning talent it would ne honaker, but Haysi has some of the best coaching around. so it will be a close victory for Haysi in my opinion.

This is probably the year i think honaker will be awesome b/c all the schools around them have lost alot of people and they just pretty much lost patrick and sutherland and i mean we have people comming up who are going to fill there spots but if honaker don't go far this year i highly doubt they will the year after b/c they are losing i think 16 if not more football players and yea its pretty much the team and everyone will have to be replaced so yea haysi will do good i think if not this year then the year after so whoever wins wins

Guest BB_TWEEDER

I agree with you 100% Honaker will be good with returning talent and Haysi will be good also. Which ever way it falls it will surely be another great game in the long history of "The Batle Of the Tigers".

i mean i know some guys who played for twin valley this year and they were awesome guys and hurley had some fast and talented guys but they just don't have the people to do it i mean u can't expect one kid to be the team like they have b/c they have barely enough to have and offense and defense i mean yea if they had more people come out no doubt they would be in the running for BDD but i just don't see that happening i mean it could happen and i hope it does but not anytime soon

the depth that Twin Valley does have will graduate this year...their QB Jeremiah Lester and probably one of their best receivers Logan Shortridge both graduate this year, anybody know anything about their line?

derek wuz an awesome reciever i kindly forget his last name but he was good and they also had a huge fullback he was like 303 pounds lol big though but wasn't strong enough to keep going after getting hit....hurley would flat out be awesome if they had line i swear there 3 backs are flat out fast and i mean fast

[ QUOTE ]

Anyone see where long time Whitewood coach and later Twin Valley Coach Frank Daughtery joined the teaching Staff @ Richlands High School?

[/ QUOTE ]

Frank the Tank, he's a good man. I think he will be helping coach with the team this year.