Best QB At RHS in the past 20 years?

RHS_99

Yeah, Stevie definately belongs up there too..In fact, I would say that Stevie Dye is probably the best pure athlete to come out of that school in the last 20 yrs!!! Whether it was football, baseball, or even basketball..We grew up together and he was a sophomore when I was a senior and he led our team in homeruns with like 9 or 10, and we were loaded that year..everyone in our starting lineup had at least 2 homeruns..

Unfortunately I never saw Dye play. Timmy brown was the best athlete I ever saw play QB at RHS. He could completely take over a game. The fourth quarter comeback against Grundy was very impressive, and he almost repeated the feat a year later against Magna Vista but came up short. My only knock on him would be that he held the ball too long.

Statisticlly speaking Thad Wells dont match up to some of these guys, but i think that you would have to mention him on this list for the simple fact that without him last year Richlands would not have had the type of season that they had.

What about Adam Lallande(spelling) or Tommy Kenne werent they both good QBs in their day?

Terry Monk was a heady player who rarely mad a mistake. Stevie Dye was a pure athlete and the definition of a "skill player." Both had tremendous supporting casts. I'll go with Stevie, he was my quarterback and a great leader. Timmy Brown was a good athlete but in my opinion didn't utilize his teamates enough. Stevie set passing records that will stand for a long time and was a threat to scramble.