Bluefield's Kicker/ I'm new here

WE_BELIEVE08

hey everyone~ this is my first post but i do go to BHS(I'm a Sophmore) so i know a lot about the football team there! Anyways has anyone heard who our kicker will be? I know that we have 2 Sophmores that are up for it. They are both soccer players and one chose to quit soccer (Justin Mason)and the other(Sean Cornelius) is still attempting to play soccer and kick for us. I also heard from a player that at practice on Thursday Sean made a 45 yarder but he is still undecided if he wants to play because he is so devoted to soccer. If he is kickin' 45 yarders as a sophmore then I really hope he decides to play. Any one heard anything else about this?

If he really made a 45 yarder. Thats pretty impressive..

No offense, but if mason quit soccer for football. That shows he has a team attitude. and sean, is trying to play both, which kinda shows to me that he's really not into the football thing, and that he's trying to play both

Go for justin mason grin.gif

Well, when you guys play us this year, hopefully we will both score a few points and see some extra points...and you'll see what I mean...lmao.

You never know where the ball is going, I should change his title to "Crazy Leg"...lol.

tongue.gif

If the kid wants to play two sports and the coaches have no problem with it then why should anyone else? As long as he's doing what he needs to do and what the coaches ask of him then it should be of no concern to anyone else if he plays both. I've known numerous high school kickers in this area alone that have played both soccer and football in the same season. They managed it just fine and I'm sure this kid will as well if he decides to pursue both.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Hurley's kicker last year during practice nailed the long snapper in the back of the head lol