Just a reminder, fantasy draft is tomorrow evening

Bluefield_Rules

java was being gay and wouldnt let me in... it said it was loaded from 7:05 till 7:45 when i got pissed and when outside heres a screenshot of what it was. Click Here To See It I would have much rather picked..the first 2 rounds it drafted me 2 running backs.. confused.gif heres mine though..

Marc Bulger & Drew Bledsoe QB

Priest Holmes Tiki Barber Duce Staley & Lee Suggs RB

Javon(sp)Walker,Randle EL, M.Robinson T. Houshmandzadeh WR

Heith Miller & R. McMichael TE

David Akers & J. Hall ...Kicker

Tampa Bay's DEfense

Kellys Underdogs got a good team...almost the whole patriots team lol

I got a few of my patriots but as with the patriots, they are a complete team. That usually results in not so impressive fantasy stats. I feel I got 3 good receivers though. Wish I could have made the draft. Besides Corey Dillion I am weak at RB. I do have a great defense though. I think the chiefs, my bench defense, will be better than many think. THey reloaded and Derrick Johnson out of Texas is going to be an All Pro linebacker soon. But totals team is stacked, and whoever got manning, culpepper, or moss are in good shape. I wanted moss. I hope my patriots get him off to slow start to the season then he can go wild on everyone else. lol. Shooo im ready for nfl, college, and high school. SHOOOO HURRY UP TIME lol.

I'm the commish and I forgot about it. Things are crazy around my place though with just moving in and my newly broken/smashed toe... smirk.gif

BTW: I'd be willing to trade Peyton Manning, but it'll take at least two top quality players such as two receivers or a back and receiver. If interested then hit me up with a proposal.

i see how it is..im in the other league(in which i have a great team) but you all didnt want me in the league this year b/c im so good..but thats ok..i still get a chance to kick BR's arse in the first game of the season