Richlands vs Pulaski County

bluekick

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC probably has the advantage with 19 seniors and 22 juniors. They also apparently have one of the top running backs in the state. Richlands is a talented but very young team. Only 12 seniors and not all of them will be starters.

I'll be happy if Richlands uses this scrimmage to work on some things to make them better. It really doesn't matter who wins.

Not to be bragging and i know that jv is ten time different than varsity, but, two years ago when i was in 9th grade our JV team stomped pulaski county bad. This year we have the exact same team plus willie yates, who was playin varsity as a 9th grader, so i dont know if they have gotten that much better or not. I guess we will have to see later on in the season.

[ QUOTE ]

Pulaski co. will win easily by 3 or 4 tds!Speed Kills!

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think Richlands will lose by 3-4 td's to any team. Scrimmage or otherwise. Richlands has the speed and strength to compete with anyone. They just need to get some playing time under their belt and that's what this scrimmage is for.

Richlands tied this years Christiansburg team... which last year beat Salem. I know both teams have a whole new look but I'm sure Christiansburg still has a very tough team this year. Richlands just needs to sharpen up the air attack and we should be able to compete with any team in Va.

I agree BigD, Richlands will come out a winner by playing a quality team such as pulaski, They have a load of talent and good coaching. It will make us better by playing this caliber early in the season.

P.S. I hear they are calling for rain!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Storm Is Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I doubt very seriously that PC will win by three of four TD's. This will be the Cougars first scrimmage, while Richlands is playing their 2nd and final scrimmage. And while PC may return a few more starters than Richlands, we still have alot of question marks.

I'm looking forward to it because I know Richlands will be physical and will show those new players what varsity football is like.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Richlands tied this years Christiansburg team... which last year beat Salem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just curious, but how is that relevent to this year or a scrimmage versus Pulaski?

[/ QUOTE ]

It means we tied a very good team... meaning Richlands has the weapons this year to do some damage, and Pulaski shouldn't walk over us like people are saying.

Pulaski County also destroyed Christiansburg last season, 49-20. Again though, what happened last year doesn't matter b/c each and every team has a different look and feel due to graduation losses, transfers, etc. It's just a scrimmage, which means both teams will be experimenting with a lot of things. As such, it'll probably be a 0-7 point difference in the "score."

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Richlands tied this years Christiansburg team... which last year beat Salem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just curious, but how is that relevent to this year or a scrimmage versus Pulaski?

[/ QUOTE ]

Also c'burgh only lost 4 starters so i guess that is wat he meant too.