any predictions on the graham/beaver game

Gmen05

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

I agree i think the Beaver/Graham game is gonna be a good one this year to! i know graham will be stronger this year bc of the passing of your coach,but i think bluefield might jus shock us all again this year

[/ QUOTE ]

Great, just what we need. Another girl on the board grin.gif, just playing. Welcome!

in the words of my friend Jeremy that is a Bluefield alumni lol..."i will be surprised if bluefield gets 4 wins...i dont know if they can beat graham" finally a bluefield person wont deny the truth...

yea poser mobile says your out of pre paid minutes yo... but i think sometimes you have to be serious and have a serious opinion. Like just because I'm from pocahontas i'm not going to say that we're gonna go undefeated and win the state.. sometimes you have to be realistic even when you are talking about your own school

[ QUOTE ]

yea poser mobile says your out of pre paid minutes yo

[/ QUOTE ]

But Pochohontas winning state is like michael jackson turning white, hey wait a sec grin.gif

But bluefield's team really isint as bad as people think. They have a very lidigement shot of making playoffs...

[ QUOTE ]

but i belive bluefield is not going to be that bad this year either

[/ QUOTE ]

If were bad at all. Its from lack of expirance. I mean we lost alot of great seniors this past season. and leadership and expirance cant be tought overnight...

oh yeah thats true.. most of the seniors last year had been playing in the state championship for 3 years lol.. if thats not expierience then i dont know what is. But from what i hear they should be pretty good considering the circumstances.. i think they will win at least 6 games this year.. and go deep in the playoffs

I think the only games we may lose is to Grundy because of marcum, and then Mt. View. I heard there suppose to be having a great team this season. I could be wrong though.. grin.gif

Im just looking foward to beaver/graham and having fun with it. That dont include whats going on during the game. After it is what im looking foward to! grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I agree i think the Beaver/Graham game is gonna be a good one this year to! i know graham will be stronger this year bc of the passing of your coach,but i think bluefield might jus shock us all again this year

[/ QUOTE ]

Great, just what we need. Another girl on the board grin.gif, just playing. Welcome!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah Rocks, we already had you... grin.gif

i will because i sure as hell know you didnt "lay them out" if any of the team members for Graham got in a fight with a Beaver they would be kicked off the team for sure....quit talkin about your dreams...

[ QUOTE ]

will because i sure as hell know you didnt "lay them out" if any of the team members for Graham got in a fight with a Beaver they would be kicked off the team for sure....quit talkin about your dreams...

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, it could have been in the ghetto for all you know grin.gif

and nobody found out about it...But i still dont believe it