any predictions on the graham/beaver game

Gmen05

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you talk about a team that has no honor then you need to talk about another team remember this is a team that coach carlock had last year and this is a man who prides himself on honor and instills that in his kids. so before you start talking about honor you need to look in the mirror first and look at yourself.

Who said graham has no honor? or any school for that matter..

The only thing i have a probplem with was discussing with my fellow juniors and seniors not to do anything to graham in honor of Coach Carlock. and look what happens the very next day. Somebody from graham set our dummies on fire. I just wish this childish pranks and all that would just stop this year in memory of Coach.

well if there was more than one player then one player would tell another and then another and it would grow and get around to a coach and dont even start talkin trash over the internet......just shut the hell up and get the hell over it.....

bhs football is the one that said graham has no honor the statement was to him not toward you. i know coach and how he instilled a sense of pride and honor in his players. my son played at graham and i did take offense to that statement. as far as setting dummies on fire it should stop but also remember things like this happen from both schools not just kids from graham ones from beaver do things also. always have and probably always will does that make it right no it does not but until the parents of these kids wise up and take charge of their kids and know where they are at it will continue but read bhs footballs comment about the honor of graham and his fight with graham football players and the coach will find out if one were fighting no matter where it is. graham is a small school and things get around real fast.

question for you blfd rocks how do you know for a fact that it was someone from graham did you see the people who did it. it could have been anyone and if it was someone from graham they should be punished for this. but to say that it was graham without all the facts is going out on a limb. who is to say that it could not have been someone from princeton or even bluefield trying to stir things up between graham and beaver because i think with the death of coach that both schools would tone down the pranks and mischeif towards the other school. but if you know who it is you need to inform the officials at the school as to who it is so that punishment can be given out. and i do not mean any disrespect for your opinion but i look at it from both sides or at least try to now and then.

I understand. We will find out soon enough. From my understanding they installed a video camera on the practice field. and im sure the people who pulled this prank will be caught. It could be bluefield, princeton, adults, who knows. But i say it probply is graham. I am one to jump to conclusions. But usually im 51% right when it comes to it...

It could have been, could have not been. We will know soon enough...

those are good percentages and i agree with you more than likely it was someone from the va side. but like i said it happens from both sides of the state line. also i think the bhs football needs to get his head out of the sand talking about honor in fighting from graham well he was in the fight also does that mean he has no honor also lol. but i do hope that the find out who it was and make them pay for the damage caused.

but no matter what anyone says the graham beaver games are going to be good games no matter which way they go. just wish i could be off work to attend them but alas i have to work to pay bills. good luck to all and do not get hurt during the season.

[ QUOTE ]

question for you blfd rocks how do you know for a fact that it was someone from graham did you see the people who did it. it could have been anyone and if it was someone from graham they should be punished for this. but to say that it was graham without all the facts is going out on a limb. who is to say that it could not have been someone from princeton or even bluefield trying to stir things up between graham and beaver because i think with the death of coach that both schools would tone down the pranks and mischeif towards the other school. but if you know who it is you need to inform the officials at the school as to who it is so that punishment can be given out. and i do not mean any disrespect for your opinion but i look at it from both sides or at least try to now and then.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im sure they have looked at the camera by now so they should know who did it