What, no info on the Richlands/PC scrimmage yet?

Bluefield_Rules

it was nice to have friday night football go big blue i hope u win it all this year i have coach a lot of the kids that plays for richland football team ''''''''''''' all the way RHS

Richlands on defense looked good up front but fair at linebacker and their secondary is too small, except Simmons. Simmons will only get better, after being out of football for the past few years. They were getting burnt all night long and Gate City will exploit their weakness. On offense they will score a lot of points, if they will get the ball in Jennings and Stanton's hands. Jennigs had a good run and Stanton made a high-light catch, after faking PC's defender out of his shoes. Overall I think RHS will surprise a lot of teams this year.

gayheart looked like spud webb jumping up for the first pass of the game tongue.gif richlands looked good for the most part.. they had a few drops and their defense didn't tackle to well in my opinion..but it still was just a scrimmage and if they played that good against pulaski county i dont think blues fans have much to worry about this season

Theres one play that sticks out in my mind from lastnight and I can't remember what the outcome was but Iw as watching Garrett play and I think he pulled or something and some little ole DB was right in his sights,only thing I could think of was gees that poor db is going to get killed and right when he was about to hit him whistles blew.