Tazewell vs GW

kcender

Don't know much bout Tazewell except for the big Burton(?)dude. Just wondering how GW is going to match up with them since we aren't that big. I would like to see GW with a W but I don't know if they can handle the dawgs. Just looking for everyones opinions. I say GW 17 TAZEWELL 15 but that might be wishfull thinkin.

I will say the score will be 21-14 tazewell.... If that many points are scored in the game it's going to take some time for us to get our offensive motor running so our defense will have to carry us.... But i'm not sure how far that will be.

I have watched both GW scrimages this year, numerous games last year, and watched Tazewell beat Graham twice last year and I would still have to say that GW should beat Tazewell...but not by much. GW has outstanding athletes and seem to be well coached. But they lack consistency at this point in the season as a lot of teams do. Davis at QB is very talented and exciting to watch. Both teams seem to have solid defenses which should make for a low scoring game. Whether or not Tazewell is as good as they were last year will be evident after this Friday. Last year I would have never predicted a GW score that included a field goal. But after watching Smith nail a 46 yarder at Marion with room to spare, I think the coaches will give him a chance.

GW 24

Tazewell 14

You are right about Trey Smith being a good kicker. I hope that GW can use that leg to win some games.

Is it true that Bland's coach used to be Tazewell's coach? Somebody told me that and I was wondering.

Good luck to all on Friday night. It's a wonderful time of year. grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Hi all...... Tazewell will beat G.W. on Friday night. No doubt about it!

[/ QUOTE ]

I figured it was about time for you to start blowing your horn... grin.gif