Taz vs Leb

football09

Guest BB_TWEEDER

From what I have heard T-well doesnt have a good Offense, so im going to say T-Well 7 - Leb 14

Don't let the shutout from GW give you the idea that Tazewell doesn't have an offense. GW has a very talented defense that shut out 7 out of 10 teams last year. Tazewell can score points if they don't let the penalties get them at the wrong time.

I have'nt seen Tazewell play but the way I've heard it they beat themselves friday, penalties mostly, lotta missed chances to score. Lebanon is young but looked really respectable against Honaker leading 18-14 at half, lost the starting QB and the offense sputtered, the defense gave up the big plays and that's what beat'em, but with all the sopomores and juniors starting for the first time, I thought they did a comendable job. Should be a good ballgame but if Tazewell can keep the penalties to a minimum they'll probably beat the young Pioneers.

It will be again all defense for the dawgs. If we can keep the penalites down and the turnovers. We can have a chance make a few special teams changes and we will score some points not necessarily offensive but points are points. Tazewell-10 Lebanon-7

Tazewell has one of the best QB's in the area, probably only behind Richlands...you guys have not seen him do anything yet...I went out a few times and watched the kid practice over the past month or so...once they get it going on Offense they will be ok...the kid can throw the ball and run like a RB...dangerous combo.