Tazewell 29 Lebanon 13 FINAL

GMan

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fairly good game. Dawg's did shoot themselves in the foot a few times which could have done them in, but they did turn it around and pulled it out. One low point is the QB (Saunders). He needs to ride the bench for a week or until he changes his attitude. But he does get it honest his Dad has/had an attitude when we were in school. Coach Rider would have taken him out and they may have even had a Saturday practice to correct the problem. Hate to see the hard work of the others overshadowed by one a*#.

listen here i don't know who you are but you don't talk about my pops like that.... this is david saunders tha QB and LB.... what is wrong with my attitiude????? is it because i care too much and i want tha best for the team??? is it because i am black and my dad was better than you???? you know what playa i'm gonna let tha hata's hate and imma continue to ball... and if you gotta problem with it come talk to me and my dad mad.gif

[ QUOTE ]

listen here i don't know who you are but you don't talk about my pops like that.... this is david saunders tha QB and LB.... what is wrong with my attitiude????? is it because i care too much and i want tha best for the team??? is it because i am black and my dad was better than you???? you know what playa i'm gonna let tha hata's hate and imma continue to ball... and if you gotta problem with it come talk to me and my dad mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree he shouldnt bring ur dad into this but im pretty sure he didnt mean anything racist by that

[ QUOTE ]

If David Saunders was the one that run Zach Jessee into the track two times than he is a lowlife, he was doing nothing but trying to seriously injure him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well there were a couple of lowlife's from lebanon also. I seem to remember a first quarter late hit that a lebanon player got penalized for on Taz sideline. So suck it baby! smirk.gif

Yeah and after lebanons lineman got the personal foul how many times did you see him back in the game? ZERO. Tazwell has some good athletes but they're the cheapest team i've seen in a long time. Yeah our player did get a personal foul but the difference is is that we punished ours. Number 15 already got 2 personal fouls in a scrimmage and one or two last night how many does he have to get to get punished?

[ QUOTE ]

Number 15 already got 2 personal fouls in a scrimmage and one or two last night how many does he have to get to get punished?

[/ QUOTE ]

He'll never get punished...Tazewell can change coaches all they want but one thing remains constant...Tazewell is still Tazewell...no discipline...

You should hear the stories about players fighting players at basketball practice and then one of them threatening to "kick the coaches a$$ just like he did his team mates'"...

number fifteen got chewed out after that ... cause it near cost them a touchdown, so dont think it went without notice on tazewells sideline, i can live mistakes kids make when they're goin 110%

[ QUOTE ]

never happened... and if i remember correctly , that kid didnt start the next two games...

[/ QUOTE ]

OK then, if it never happened, why did the kid not start the next two games??? If it did happen, then why in the heck was the kid still on the team???

What happened was two kids got in a fight. One of them told the other he had old white man hair on his a$$. So they got in a fight. The principals couldn't be reached neither was suspended from school. One player ended up being academically inelligable at the christman break. They started one game all year. So really it was just like two guys that weren't really essecintal to the team going at it.

Reall good game, Lebanon DID make one cheap shot and was penalized for it, the player will be penalized severely for it. Tazewell had about a dozen cheap shots and was just called for about 3, two or 3 after the game was decided. Tazewell is a good football team but are getting a terrible reputation for cheap shots and I saw why last night. If the refs don't get together and put a stop to it some kid is gonna get hurt really bad on that asphalt or worse. Do they coach it there or is it their upbringing? I used to pull for Tazewell but after what I saw last night, they'll get NO respect from me.