Superbowl Predictions?

EH31

i cant belive he didnt get drafted but im sure he wasnt getting to much coverage being at UNC. and as for Ben i heard he had a perfect QB rating i dont know how they make the Qb ratings but they looked very good.

theve got 3 great back that are all very diferant players. Bettus who is a power back, staly who is a off takel back and this new kid who can get to the out side. the stellers have what it takes to win depth.

Steelers fans have very short memories. Has anyone forgot what happened to "Big Ben" when they needed him the most? He didn't deliver and besdies, Bettis can only take you so far with his age. The loss of Roethilisberger's security blanket, Burress, will come back to haunt them sometime down the road as well.

[ QUOTE ]

theve got 3 great back that are all very diferant players. Bettus who is a power back, staly who is a off takel back and this new kid who can get to the out side. the stellers have what it takes to win depth.

[/ QUOTE ]Just wondering do you type blindfolded? As far as the Steelers go I'm have been a Steelers fan since I started watching football and I think that if Miller steps up he will be Big Ben's security blanket. Also as long as Randel El or even Cedric Wilson can catch some deep balls when needed they will be fine.

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

Panthers vs. Colts

Peyton Manning finally gets past the AFC Championship.

Carolina will win with about 200 yards rushing against a week defense.

[/ QUOTE ]

this defense is not weak!!

Its not that funny if you remind yourself that the Redskins are undefeated so farsmirk.gif.And notice you picked the Panthers..if that pick was 3 years ago, you wouldve been laughed at even harder. The Redskins may not be a MAJOR threat this year to go all the way, but they have one of the best backs in the league in Portis, and a dang good Defense. They are making great strives to get there, and starting out undefeated this season is a good start.

[ QUOTE ]

Its not that funny if you remind yourself that the Redskins are undefeated so farsmirk.gif.And notice you picked the Panthers..if that pick was 3 years ago, you wouldve been laughed at even harder. The Redskins may not be a MAJOR threat this year to go all the way, but they have one of the best backs in the league in Portis, and a dang good Defense. They are making great strives to get there, and starting out undefeated this season is a good start.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks man for the back up!!

and by the way these are predictions DUH!!!!!