FLOOD WARNING!@

Lance

[ QUOTE ]

I've grown just as sick of the "Storm Warning" stuff as the next person not from Richlands. However, I have to respect the Richlands fans b/c they're a rabid bunch. They show tons of support for their team, they're knowledgeable, and high school football means a lot to them. They have as much right to brag about their team and themselves as the Graham fans do. And the Tazewell fans. And the Bluefield fans. And so forth and so on. My advice is do what I do, if you're tried of the "Storm Warning" threads then just ignore them. I'm sure the Richlands fans get tired of other people beating their chest about their team as well. And the Marcum videos, combined reports, and love-fest threads... wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

thats not the fans its the players on here!!!

in another thread you told us not to read the storm warnings so if you dont like what i say or care what i or anyone other than richlands people say...then dont read it...cause i dont put up look out for the G-Men each week...THESE ARE THE POSTS THAT GET PUT UP IN LOCKER ROOMS FOR TEAMS TO GET PUMPED!!!!!!!