SWVAFootball.com Scoreboard for 9/9...(UPDATED)

GMan

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i have a hard time believing your defense is the fastest around here........

[/ QUOTE ]

where did i say we were the fastest??

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> U didnt you guys(Graham fans) have been preaching it constantly. grin.gif </font>

no one has said that we are the fastest just that the graham defence is fast. but you will believe what ever you want no matter what the truth is. i have not seen anyone say that we are the fastest.

if you go back and read all the threads this past week or so you will see that most of the comments on here have been of the storm at richlands and very little has been said from graham people on here. only thread has been the 2 about the martinsville game in which richlands fans complained that there was already one on this subject.

it took almost a week before finally someone stepped in and said to end the continous storm warning threads. so you need to come into the real world and go back and read. no one has said that graham is the " fastest defence" in the area.yes we won but barely but as it is always said by people a win is a win if by 1 point or by 48 it is still a win and graham right now is 3-0 just like richlands. not saying we are better than richlands either. that will have to be decided when the two play.

i just hope that the week before the graham richlands game that the storm warnings keep up because this game is at graham i think this year and mitchell stadium is well suited to handle any storms that may arive in the area.

still will be a good game. either place, but i dont think that richlands will run all over graham like they have the first 3 teams. and this graham team is a different team with something to prove this year. i dont know if they will win or not but i dont see them being shut out. with 4 running backs that can run the ball who do you key on. blacksburg keyed on henry and stopped him but the others got the yards needed. graham is different than the firt 3 teams richlands has played. and the 3 are good teams but not like graham. either way it will be a good game but the storm warnings may not be as big in this game. by that time it may be a snow warning instead of a tornado warning. with just a few flakes of snow in the forcast. lol. anyway good luck to richlands the rest of the season. you guys are doing good and making the swd look good also.