HEY LANCE!!! ANY MARCUM VIDEOS?

OFISHE8

The Storm Came and Went....Richlands is the real deal!! No highlights tonight!! Marcum might need to learn to run vertical against a strong defense...could not turn the corner tonight. ROWE loses again to MANCE. Anyone see a trend???

The Blues pushed Waves back over the Mountains again and again and again and again and again and again and again cool.gif........Way to Go Blues.......... cool.gifsorry Marcum you can get those yards you need from someone else.....( but congrats on your record) laugh.gif

haha funny how you say that... i think its more a feeling of pride.. we won, which gives the fans and the players somewhat bragging rights... noone likes richlands in any sport activity we do, so were used to being called A**es, because we win..

they dont win either... lol jk....but its not being big headed, its pride, no other school has it obviously....have you even heard of the word? Ill spell it out for you

Main Entry: 1pride

Pronunciation: 'prId

Function: noun

Etymology: Middle English, from Old English pryde, from prud proud -- more at PROUD

1 : the quality or state of being proud: as a : inordinate self-esteem : CONCEIT b : a reasonable or justifiable self-respect c : delight or elation arising from some act(hmm maybe a fottball game), possession, or relationship

I'll spell a word for u. COCKY. lol...but rlands deserves to be...Grundy as for you all...the year has finally came when u stop picking on Single A schools and play someone more your size...U havent got Hurley or twin valley to tune up against this year... blush.gif...Grundy will not make the post-season u heard it hear first like mtv news

[ QUOTE ]

i think this speaks on the quality of ky football......

[/ QUOTE ]

that's exactly what I was thinking. How can you go from rushing for 225 yards one week, then rush for 25 yards the next? There were a couple of times when I thought Marcum had the outside to run, then Richlands just shut him down.

I was one of the guys who honestly thought that Marcum would have a really good game tonight, I was for sure he'd set the rushing record for Grundy. But, congrats to the Blues on a great defensive showing tonight. Go Celebrate, and get ready for next friday.

I was born and educated in Buchanan county . I still have relatives at Grundy and playing sports. I am ashamed of the lack of class by the Golden Wave fan's on this website, that can't be good loser's. You was defeated by a great team and Marcum is good running back ( Not All- World as Lance built him up to be).Let's give credit where credit is due: Cain Ringstaff is a much better running back. Pick up your broken pride and beat Beaver next week. I wish you the best , for the rest of the football season.

I'm happy that Richlands won and i'm a die hard Graham man myself. I'm so sick of hearing how good Grundy is. Richlands always bought out the best in my game in each soort that I participated in. I always hated playing them and Gate city in football bacause I knew what kind of game we would be in for. I never lost to Grundy and the games weren't even close but they were always crying and complaining about something. Congrats to richlands and I hope we can stay within 48 of you in a few weeks.

I'll tell you guys the same thing I told Garon last night after the game...I'm proud of him...he did what he could last night...could have just given up and rolled over like most of the rest of the team but he ran as hard on the last play as he did on the first place. Like I said in the other post, Richlands was just to much...not much else you can say about it.

The rest of you guys can say all you want about who is the better back and choke and whatever else you guys come up with...he's a tuff kid and he plays with a lot of heart, plays injured, and does everything he can to help the team win...if I'm building a team, I'd be glad to have him in the backfield any day.

I think it's pretty low class what some of you have said in the past 24 hours...I guess it's just jealousy...some of you guys have a lot of class...don't get me wrong...I'm not saying everyone, but the ones that are probably know it. You guys should follow Cola's lead, he will teach you how to win with grace.

part of the game is not letting last week haunt you this week...so...with that said...

on to next week...