TV FOOTBALL

swd

I have know idea why TV is struggling. They have alot of talent and should be winning more games. I dont know what the problem is but it needs fixed. I don't care if the get new coaches or what but TV should be winning and thats the bottom line.

See thats what i'm talking about people that do not know what they are doing. The players are there but have nobody to put them in the right places. I guess nobody cares about anything in that county anyway because the only team winning is HURLEY go figure.

theres not much choice of where to put players and whatnot, the depth is slim to none for the panthers, but i did not go to the game saturday so i do not know what happend, but something has seriously went wrong somewhere.

I sure hope you got the chance to enlighten swd on this matter.

From what was seen and from the talk going around regarding the loss to GBC one can't trully decide where the TOTAL blame lies, eventhough the buck usually stops with the coach.

IMO a lot of players & coaches - not all mind you - thought the game was going to be so easy only their bodies were present and nothing else. Guess what, Friday night actions may have played a role in Saturdays game for all we know.

Let's leave the coaches and players along so they can reflect on what needs to happen for the future.

Who knows, Beamer Ball may not have worked either.

(Idiot) Now thats pretty harsh isnt it do you even know any of the coaches? didnt think so if you did you would know that saying these coaches arent passionate about the game couldnt be further from the truth, Coach Brian More took his TV basketball team to the state play offs last year but I guess thats is diffrent since he was winning games its not all about the coaches and if you have played any sport you would know that a coach can only show and teach you so much its up to the player to apply what he or she has learned and to do this to best of there ability, you can not coach talent it is a gift to most and to others they must work hard at it. I know all the coaches from twin valley and they all are football smart so you can through that excuss of not know the game out the window,there comes a time that the players have got to take the blame also and I dont have to say what some of these players have done to not only hurt there team but also hurt there self confidence they know who they are and what they have done its time they grow up a little and take some of the blame, A coach can leed his team to the field but he can not fight the battle for them just instruct what he sees. So please the next time you use the word idiot loosly think of what your saying. I have respect for what these guys do its hard to not only prove to the fans that he can do the job but also to himself as well. keep up the fight charlie,derek,and brain and all the rest of the coaches at TV just remeber you dont have to make the guys reading this post belive, just your players. good luck to you all. (LIFES TO SHORT TO JUST PLAY SO PLAY HARD) LOVE THOSE REBELS!!!!