CARROLL/TAZEWELL

carrollfan

[ QUOTE ]

tid bit & dawgsrule must be sleeping no smack talk from t-town tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont talk smack....I talk facts! If that pisses you off then so be it. Tazewell had no intensity last night and that cost them dearly. smirk.gif

Here is a fact for you Tid Bit. As many on this board said before the season started....Tazewell had one good year in a very weak district and they were loaded with seniors last year. We figured things would return to normal this year. Tazewell is 1-2 and hasn't really played the tough teams on their schedule yet. If that pisses you off...well....good grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Here is a fact for you Tid Bit. As many on this board said before the season started....Tazewell had one good year in a very weak district and they were loaded with seniors last year. We figured things would return to normal this year. Tazewell is 1-2 and hasn't really played the tough teams on their schedule yet. If that pisses you off...well....good grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Heres a fact for you. Your team is 1-2 also and gave up 34 points to probably the worst(at this point in the season)Grundy team I have seen in 25 years. If that pisses you off ....I am glad! blush.gif

tid bit don't hate on the wave i think they can beat u all, & abingdon probably will also. tazewell had a good team last year but hey those young tazewell kids this year you all have "will smack you in the mouth for 4 quarters," come on we all know tazewell football. it will be a long season in t-town from here on out.

oh by the way i work monday thru friday & i'm involved in youth sports which takes up alot of time.

sept. 30th!

[ QUOTE ]

tid bit don't hate on the wave i think they can beat u all, & abingdon probably will also. tazewell had a good team last year but hey those young tazewell kids this year you all have "will smack you in the mouth for 4 quarters," come on we all know tazewell football. it will be a long season in t-town from here on out.

oh by the way i work monday thru friday & i'm involved in youth sports which takes up alot of time.

sept. 30th!

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all I could care less about your work schedule. When do you have to have the Tractor Trailor back anyway? Secondly, yes you guys are up right now and Tazewell has had a couple of bad weeks.....but it is a long season and we will see how it shakes out. By the way.....I hope you find the false teeth you lost outside of "Good time Charlies"! smirk.giftongue.gif Thirdly, you'd better learn to read because I wasn't the one to talk about Tazewell's defense smacking you in the mouth for 4 quarters.

We're talking about tradition here. We all said one good year for Tazewell was an anomoly. As for our record. You guys have the same record we do this year. As for long-term records...8 state championships versus one. If you want to compare programs.....there is no way we could. That's why you won't play us anymore!

[ QUOTE ]

We're talking about tradition here. We all said one good year for Tazewell was an anomoly. As for our record. You guys have the same record we do this year. As for long-term records...8 state championships versus one. If you want to compare programs.....there is no way we could. That's why you won't play us anymore!

[/ QUOTE ]

This year is this year. What now? blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How many of those State Championships were you a member of the team for?

Tazewell had no intensity last night and that cost them dearly. smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I was at that game too and there was no heart on the Tazewell from warm-ups to the final buzzer. If Tazewell ever decides they want to play this year, then they need to get some fire and pride about them and get a leader on the field that can keep them going.

You were commenting on our record this year as if it was an abomination...it is the same as Tazewell's record. We do have an off-year occasionally...but we don't make it a habit. You guys had one good year and get on the boards and crow about it because you're not accustomed to it. We understand that. BTW-I played on 2 state championship teams in Bluefield. My brother played on 1. My Dad played on 1. How many you got tiddy bitty?

Hey Beaver!!!! Reality Check YOU GUYS SUCK THIS YEAR. You know that the only reason that you guys won anything last year was because of Rusty Cobern and The Steptoe's. You wanna talk about championships. How many years in a row was it that you guys blew the championship game to the POCA DOTS. Oh yeah that's right it was three years in a row. Let me say that again 3 YEARS IN A ROW. Remind me again why you re even in this conversation.

Hey get ur facts straight before u start saying $hi* here..We lost to Poca 2 years in a row NOT 3 and I was on one of those teams and I don't like it when ur gonna sit here and talk junk...Atleast we have the class not to act like immature kids and say that Tazewell sucks or something to that degree

[ QUOTE ]

Oh and By the way..Even making it to the State Championship 3 years in a row is a HUGE accomplishment for any team in any state

[/ QUOTE ]

one exception being Independence out of Charlotte. State Championships are the norm. Going undefeated 5 years, winning 5 straight State titles......I guess they are working on their sixth now. They are a very exciting team to watch.