VHS vs. MARION

cowboys22

vhs is on a two game winning streak that's ok but can this be a shout out for the cats i doubt it they got one of the worst secondary in SWVA they got a ok LB corps they line is the leader of that D. middle is hard two run up against them i think they will beat marion by 41 at the most offensive is getting better each week line is ok but could do better so give me your predictions on this game

I'll take VHS by about 21 in this one...Marion has good kids and poor coaching...VHS will be able to run the ball at will and control the clock/game...I doubt they will run the score up on Marion, but they could if they want to. Marion matches up well against some teams, but not in this game.

How do we have one of the worst secondarys in the swd??? we had the number one CB in the swd and no one has really passed that much on us Abing Threw 30 times and only had one td throught the air because our saftey fell! smirk.gif

I think this is one of those games where VHS knows they are going to win...VHS is gaining strength in both offense and defense and will most definetely take the W home. And their secondary will stop Marion from passing the whole game (just an opinion...)

VHS-27 GO CATS!!

MSHS-0

I think this will be a better game then eveyone thinks. Marion has just had some hard luck this year and all there loses have been to undefeated teams which i think says something. VHS has only played 1 good team (THS) and lost and i believe marion will defanitly come out wanting 2 play cuz they have something 2 prove and a great chance 2 beat the cats.Marion has a very good o-line and d-line which will be the differance in the game. I think the best matchup will be when Pearson goes against Call , it will be a train wreck and i think Call will prevale in that fight.

I wish Marion would beat VA High, so we can still have a shot in playoffs, if we beat Marion also. GO MARION!!!!!!!!!! But really I dunno much abou them, besides Nathan Call looks like he can play.

The only problem is...Marion can't stop the run...so it's not going to even be a game...they match up well against a balanced offense and a passing offense better than a run based O...and VHS has coaches that know this and you'll see them run it to death all night I'm sure....they'll pass in long yardage situations and just enough to keep Marion from stacking it up in the box...other than that they'll control the game and the clock on the ground all night.

If VA High loses to Marion, we beat Marion, and all three beat lee, than yeah us in the playoffs. Like I said, its a long shot, but its not impossible. The main thing they need to do is get someone to wear out Walt and back side DE or OLB stay bc of the reverses and counters. Should be an interesting game.

[ QUOTE ]

how would that put you in the playoffs - if that is the case, then the district is split 3 ways, and all 3 teams go to the playoffs ??? i don't believe that is right

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not right. In case of a tie for the district title, the team with the highest VHSL RATING would win the tiebreaker and would receive the "auto-bid" to the playoffs. Any other teams from that district would have to qualify solely on VHSL Rating points...and Abingdon is not likely to do that...

Sorry about that GMAN, I just figured all three teams went. I do not see how Walt is #1 lineman in SWVA. He stands straight up too much on defense. Offense, maybe, because he is a pretty good offensive line, but defense has to be Arms from Richlands. He just throws guys around... I can honestly seeing Call going against him, bc Call is a technician, stays low and all. I just hope they don't trash talk as much, and if VA High wins, makes the Highlands proud with a run into playoffs.

Qb if you had the slightest idea of what you were talking about you'd be genuis .... Call is the best lineman IN THE HIGHLANDS DISTRICT!! if anyone can bring walt down its going to be him you all better hope call doesnt aim for that weak little knee of his

All i have to say is that Walt should take off his knee brace and take it like a man, "cause there will be an ass whoopin and Call 75 will be handin it out.." be prepared for the best match up of the year!

[ QUOTE ]

All i have to say is that Walt should take off his knee brace and take it like a man, "cause there will be an ass whoopin and Call 75 will be handin it out.." be prepared for the best match up of the year!

[/ QUOTE ]

I know someone from Marion is not talking trash...lmao. shocked.gif

If you guys even score I'll be impressed...if you play defense you'll probably get a lot of playing time tonight because I think VHS will have the O on the field most of the night...but good luck...you know I don't like VHS at all, but I'm honest...lol.

Come on lance you like VHS a little dont you. Not all people here are bad if you know what I mean. Some people here cheer for grundy and some people here dont hate grundy,so come on now you like us a little bit right.

[ QUOTE ]

Come on lance you like VHS a little dont you. Not all people here are bad if you know what I mean. Some people here cheer for grundy and some people here dont hate grundy,so come on now you like us a little bit right.

[/ QUOTE ]

nope...lmao.

j/k

grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

"cause there will be an ass whoopin and Call 75 will be handin it out.."

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like your whole team just got "Called" out....you guys were the most trash-talkative team ive played...down by 5 TD's and still at it....and people say were bad *sigh* smirk.gif

and lance...that just means im taking back that bearcat sweatshirt i WAS going to get you for christmas!!!! lmao grin.gif