VT-GT

EH31

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Hmmmm...maybe you cant read?? The first line of my reply said,"that was a great offense" Of course those Nebraska teams were one of the all time greats. But this USC team is much more explosive, they can score from just about every position, and anywhere on the field. My Heisman reference was just a point to add, that this team has a Qb, that is a RETURNING Heisman winner, and the probable winner this year..in Bush. Neither of the Nebraska teams could bost that, so..I rest my case.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said, everything you just said was opinion. Until either of us can provide factual evidence, both sides will remain opinion. If anything, slinging insults just harms your credibility. Perhaps you should consider refraining from posting on the boards until you learn that you're likely to experience people whose opinions differ from your own.

Maybe you need to refrain yourself if you cant take a little heated debate. And your right..theres no stats either of us can find YET that can win this. So as of right now, I'm going on memory of the Nebraska teams, and the current USC team. IMO USC is better!!