Can we just get a Richlands forum?

Sources

No disrespect to them or their fans, they have a lot to be proud of this year but the 15 Richlands related threads on the first page every week give little room for the discussion of anything else or room for other discussion to grow.

So you add another one? grin.gif

Seriously, before anyone starts a new thread about Richlands (or any team for that matter) they should look at the existing threads to see if their comment/question wouldn't be better placed there. The "Storm Warning" thread started by cola every week should be the only place for questions/comments about the upcoming Richlands game in any given week.

[ QUOTE ]

No disrespect to them or their fans, they have a lot to be proud of this year but the 15 Richlands related threads on the first page every week give little room for the discussion of anything else or room for other discussion to grow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well what do ya' know, a Bluefield fan pissing and moaning.

If Beaver was 5-0, we'd be hearing how damn good Bluefied is, and how fast their tailbacks are and how stiff their defense is, and on and on and on.

How about this: IT'S A WEBSITE FOR SWVA FOOTBALL, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, START THE "WE BELIEVE" WEBSITE, AND GO AWAY!

AND NO, BLUEFIELD COULD NOT DEFEAT RICHLANDS.

[ QUOTE ]

Take a look back at last season...

There were as many, or more, "Bluefield" threads on this message board...every dog has his day, let Richlands have theirs...

[/ QUOTE ]

I was aware of this point and I'd probably feel the same way if it were Bluefield, although I don't think it ever got so excessive last year. I mean no disrespect towards Richlands or their fans, like I said they have a lot to be excited about this year.

[ QUOTE ]

How about this: IT'S A WEBSITE FOR SWVA FOOTBALL, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, START THE "WE BELIEVE" WEBSITE, AND GO AWAY!

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt they could this season, but that will always be a subjective issue when teams do not play in a given year. That isn't the case with Graham however, because they did play Richlands this year and lost. Take care. grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I don't see anywhere on this sight where anyone said bluefield could beat richlands..So get it straight "Mr Know-it-all"

Plus we have all gave richlands credit this year! My opinion I think they are the best team anywhere close to this area but thats "My Opinion"

And no bluefield could not beat Richlands but what about last year, you didn't see the all mighty beaver fans posting that Richlands couldn't beat bluefield now did you? smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

you didn't see the all mighty beaver fans posting that Richlands couldn't beat bluefield now did you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually we did see that quite a bit last year but I don't remember if it was from Beaver fans or somone else.

[ QUOTE ]

I doubt they could this season, but that will always be a subjective issue when teams do not play in a given year. That isn't the case with Graham however, because they did play Richlands this year and lost. Take care. grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ] i believe they could smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]

My opinion I think they are the best team anywhere close to this area but thats "My Opinion"

[/ QUOTE ]

See? That's where you messed up. We're only posting hard, cold facts on this site from now on.

I'll give you an example....

FACT: The poster known as Tarter Ball 28 will require a brand new bowl of Cheerios to replace the previous bowl which apparently was defiled by urine of an unknown origin.

That's not hard, is it?

[ QUOTE ]

Take a look back at last season...

There were as many, or more, "Bluefield" threads on this message board...every dog has his day, let Richlands have theirs...

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. Richlands is having a wonderful season and giving their fans plenty to talk about. I don't think the threads over excessive at this point. We've cut down on the "Storm Warning" threads and that has ended much of the repetitive stuff.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] i believe they could smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If you think bluefield could beat richlands this year then your really do need to get off of here. Cause u have no clue as to anything going on in the real world.

[ QUOTE ]

it was censored kinda, lol

[/ QUOTE ]

No, putting a "$" in place of the last letter doesn't cut it. In fact, putting any symbol in place of a letter in a profanity won't cut it. What will cut it? *******. I'm sick of having to tell people to watch the language. We just might start kicking people off the board for a couple of weeks without warnings.