Alabama 3-0 5-0

Auburn 2-0 4-1

LSU 1-1 2-1

Mississippi 0-2 1-3

Arkansas 0-2 1-3

Mississippi St. 0-3 2-3

[ QUOTE ]

bama looking good!!!

did anyone see that guy get hurt in that game last night??

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that was an ugly injury. That kid was Alabama's best receiver and most explosive player, so it'll be interesting to see how they adjust without him.

<font color="blue"> Not only am i a VT fan, but i love Bama. ROLL TIDE ROLL! I was at a band comp and they announced it as soon as we got finished and i shouted Roll Tide! lol. I heard about the injury, does nebody have the video of it? I kinda wanna c it </font>

people in tuscaloosa are crazy about the tide... dad just moved there about a month ago but he's took me there a couple times (to go to hooters grin.gif) before, during the summer.. you cant through that town without hearing someone say roll tide, or auburn sucks lol

I have family in Tuscaloosa and I spent three months there five years ago. Nine of every ten people had something about Alabama football on their clothes, car or home. Good people though. Very hospitable to Hokie fans.

[ QUOTE ]

I have family in Tuscaloosa and I spent three months there five years ago. Nine of every ten people had something about Alabama football on their clothes, car or home. Good people though. Very hospitable to Hokie fans.

[/ QUOTE ]

They would love Hokies fans a lot more if we would have beaten them in the bowl game last year. lol smile.gif

'Bama makes want to puke. As does Tennessee, Gerogia, LSU, Ole MIss, MSU, Arkansas, Kentucky, South Carolina (with that traitor) and Auburn. The only thing that went right for me Saturday was watching Auburn run it up on that turncoat.

[ QUOTE ]

'Bama fans are much easier to get along with than Auburn fans...know this from experience...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, when you poke their running backs in the eye to get out of the game, you gotta' expect some hate.