allswd team

gotazbull

[ QUOTE ]

if ur talkin bout 1st team, mccracken(sp) will make it before saunders unless the second half of the season is completely different for richlands

[/ QUOTE ]

how about defensevie there buddy i never see #15 out there on that side of the ball i amy be wrong though.

Garon should be on the list without a doubt...he has no blocking this year but he's still an all-state level back...hopefully he'll get the ball some over the next 6 games and rack up some yards along the way and get his 4,000...Grundy could sure use about 6 more wins smile.gif

however the rest of the year goes, he's still the best back in this area...I'd love to see just one game with him in the Richlands backfield...and about 35 carries smile.gif

ah well...nice to think about anyway...lol. grin.gif

you ever notice that the ones that talk trash on here are usually from tazewell???? first off McCraken will be selected for offense not defense and it doesnt matter even if he did play defense its what you do on just on side of the ball which he plays offense so im sure theyll select him becuase of offense not defense and if your thinking about #20 from tazewell, hes not that good on defense anyways.....

and i never said anything bad about, they were asking who all swd, and i gave the people i thought than some one had to be a smartass and say #20 would be behind #15 big deal i didnt say he would or wouldnt i just said he would be on the team read before u speak.

[ QUOTE ]

confused.gif Wow..lol, do u even know how they select the players?? It doesnt seem that you do.

[/ QUOTE ]

who cares i made it there a few years ago.

its more of the coaches picking the teams

[ QUOTE ]

you ever notice that the ones that talk trash on here are usually from tazewell???? first off McCraken will be selected for offense not defense and it doesnt matter even if he did play defense its what you do on just on side of the ball which he plays offense so im sure theyll select him becuase of offense not defense and if your thinking about #20 from tazewell, hes not that good on defense anyways.....

[/ QUOTE ]

i totally missed out on this trash talking, maybe you can explain? all i got from this was opinions. where does this come from?