STORM WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cola

Well its week # 7 and this week we will have two Storms collide. The Huricanes from Marion will host The Storm, aka The Tornados. Marion look out, this Storm is on a role and your next in their path.

Rumbling all the way across the moutain. sounds like a rough night in this storm.won't forget that three,i'm sure. I hear the hurricane has just been down graded.WATCH OUT!!!!STORM IS ON A MISSION.... grin.gif <font color="red"> </font>

I'll be the first to say that Richlands is REALLY good this year, but there are alot of players (not all of them) who are so full of themselves this year that it almost makes a former Richlands student (me) wish for your defeat just to bring a bit of humililty!

Yea, be proud of your team! But let your record speak louder than your cocky attitudes!

Just my opinion - that & a quarter will buy you a Little Debbie's cake. wink.gif

boys its in the air. the two storms are goin to meet in marion and what a terrible collision it's goin to be, but the tornado is goin to do more destruction than the category 1 hurricane

to be from richlands,you should be ashamed.these boys have earned their braging rights.our four year starters and the rest of the seniors..as well as the entire team have took a beaten for four years.to aquire this ranking and the season they have started is to show how hard they have worked.i haven't seen anything on here from any real richlands player that has come close to rest of the teams and non-players.especially non-players.if i'm not mistaken these four year players have accomplished more in four years than any previous four.i know these young men personnally,and they are not full of themselves,just proud of what they have accomplished.i'm not just proud of what they have done,but what great young men they have turned out to be.so, if you think they should lose to be more modest to make you feel better,i guess you will have to just feel bad. GO....BLUES grin.gif

hey imac if you don't like the way the blues act or handle themselves then find someone else to pull for. you are not a true fan when your wishing for a loss. years past when richlands was loosing u guess you was wishing for a win. get on or get off the fence.

I can't believe what I just read! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but there is no reason for the negativity. In a way, it seems there is a hint of jealousy in this post. As another former student and player, I can concede to the fact that this team has been the most successful one so far, with the exception of the '92 state champs. Before last year, my senior year, we were the last Richlands team to win the district. However, I take more of a sense of pride in their accomplishments because I know how hard these boys must have worked to be where they are! It doesn't bother me at all that they are getting such accolades. I am not one who believes in trash talking or bragging, but as I have seen, the team doesn't boast and talk trash. They are basking in their well-deserved glory for the moment. I only hope that they can continue their success and bring another state title back to Richlands. It would be a great moment, not only for the boys that have worked hard, but for the entire community! Good luck and just take one game at a time! Just my two cents...

GO BLUES!!!

Richlands is having a great season thus far. I'm happy to see a SW VA team doing as well as they are. I just wish Lee was in there battling with you all (maybe we'll see that soon) but I do give Congrats to Richlands- because they are very good.

I guess when you work to earn something someone always has to say something about it. I have not heard anything from any player that would be considered inappropriate. They all take their wins in stride and often focus on what they could have done better instead of what they accomplished. From what I've seen they appreciate all of the support from the community and are actually quite humble, that's a lot to say about a bunch of teenage boys that could be out trash talking and acting like the world owes them something. Try saying a good word and congratulating them for wins they worked hard for.

Uh-oh! I knew I should not have typed my opinion when I was in an aggravated mood! (LOL)

I do congratulate the team and wish them sucess! I have just been really disappointed at some of the crude comments & things I've heard from a couple of Richlands players. Yes, they do have a right to be proud; I just hated some of the comments I have heard, (not necessarily on here) and I think they can do themselves SO MUCH better if they let the scoreboard do most (not all) of their braggin!

Sorry if I offended anyone. I KNOW many of the players are very nice young men who have worked hard for what they have accomplished, but I guess I let the few bad comments I heard get me too aggravated! On retrospect I am sorry to have wished bad for the entire team over a few!

I really do hope they continue to have a knockout season! Again, sorry if I offended anyone. I'll try and think it our better before I post a message next time.