Old times....

hurley05

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im glad you had your first BDD win REALLY GLAD! I could care less about losing to HURLEY no big deal not in our District no BIG. Id rather get beat by Hurley than R-lands. Greener Pastures is right won SWD-SWD player of the year-1st Team all Region-EM All State thats pretty green for me and losing to Martinsville which would have beat any BDD team to death I think even TV. As for Haysi we play uall this year so dont worry uall have your chances to. smirk.gif

lol its going to be great watching Haysi beat you all in football, and in basketball this year. As far as last year, us Hurley guys don't care if you were SWD player of the year, or 1st team all region, and whatever else you got. All that matters is that we beat the team they we have wanted to beat since you, stephen, and heath left. We had our chances in JV but diden't quite do it, then last year we were so emotional charged before the game the Spurs would not have beaten us. The team by far more ready for that game as to any other game we played that year.. But after that game the rest of the season was a disappointment we beat honaker and that was our last big win of the season... As far as being Greenier none of the SWD team scould not win or be in the top 3 in the Black Diamond!!!! (how you like those apples) : shocked.gif

Every team has a bad game or two. Richlands won 2 games last year who did they beat both games Hurley! Which we beat easily both games. Yes TV is the best Team around here SWD-BDD ill give u that but as far as Haysi-Hurley-Honaker any of the SWD teams can beat them. I still think we can beat TV!

lol keep dreaming man... yea notice I said after we beat you guys we struggled the rest of the year, and yea we did lose to Richlands, and You guys beat richlands.. But don't forget there buddy we beat you! wink.gif As far as the swd comparing to the BDD, thats a joke lol you guys can't beat a loaded Twin Valley team this year, or Haysi, and maybe not Council. You guys will more than likly win your district but will not win a game against the BDD. shocked.gif

lol we were 24 up on you last year wink.gif. You guys say it diden't bother, but everyone knows it killed you guys to lose to use and we loved it!! The guys who left will never have another shot to beat us and that is great.... grin.gif

Actually, of course I dont want to lose. I wouldnt play if I wanted to lose, but losing to Hurley or losing to UNC it doesnt matter its still a loss to me. I think its good that you guys got that one moment that you can hold on to and tell stories about. We can always talk about all those JV games you mentioned, or the football games where the combined score the last 3 years we played was what? Something like 144-0, and dont forget that the clock didnt stop running during those games...For this to still be on your mind and for you to bring it up you obviously dont have very many exciting things happen to you so if it makes your day, keep at it!

I am in no way talking to all the Hurley people on here. Just rebel05. I have a few friends from Hurley and get along with a few more but it is people like you who cant let things go and think you have to run things into the ground to make a point. Its 1 win. If you played your season for that 1 win and didnt have your goals set higher, you yourself are a cancer to the Hurley basketball team.

LMAO smile.gif thats funny... yes you beat us a lot more than we beat you.. You say i run things into the ground i reply to post i am sorry if you don't like that. It just simple we don't like Grundy because you think you guys are better than us and we proved you wrong. It was great for us to beat our friends who abandoned us to go to where they thought would be better!!!

WELL!!! i'm not gonna lie im happy we beat you guys but i wish we could have beat honaker all 3 times an i wish we could of play with haysi both times an TV BUT YOU KNOW WHAT WE DID'NT an i dont think we really did anything last year an dont want to talk about im not sayin we're gonna be any better this season but we're gonna try an i'd just like to forget about lastyear ... but i enjoyed playin with the guys i played with lastyear but its times to forget about that cuz its only 1 time and maybe when we do something real EVERYBODY from Hurley can get on here an talk about it but until then lets all talk about something else .... Sorry but the turths the truth

I agree biggamesjames. The SWD has'nt had a good team since.. Graham had Bradshaw and Belcher.. Time will tell how matchups go. Last year what was the records of the top 2 teams in the SWD verse top 2 in the BDD...

Just for talking purposes!! Who was those losses to?? smile.gif

But now SWD can whomp some arse in football!! lol But, then again.. maybe Honaker and Haysi might have something to say about that themselves!!

well since the other trend is locked i guess i'll put it on this one.....ok i never said anything about theo and stephen doin bad at grundy....go look in the other post if you want.....i just started this trend about 2 weeks ago to get a little conversation goin about this game....It's starting to get idiotic guys

Actually, you did mention things about how they have done at Grundy. You have said on more than one post that "Stephen and Theo left for greener pastures". You followed that up by saying that the "pastures werent much greener were they". Thats saying that they were leaving because they saw an opportunity for greater success but then you say they didnt have much more success. Thats where the "pastures werent much greener" comments come in. So you kinda are commenting about how they did at Grundy. But then again, if you want to base 4 years of athletics on 1 game then the "pastures werent much greener were they." If you want to consider their career success against Hurley while at Grundy then I think you would have to consider the "pastures greener" since they only lost to Hurley 1 time since the 8th grade.

[ QUOTE ]

oh theo, you said you only lost to HURLEY once, which is true. But how does it feel that the last time you get to play against your former friends who you went to school with until the 8th grade, and the ones you abandoned for greener pastures not only beat you but distroyed you. Pasture not as green as you thought now is it. shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like it was you to me....

Im figuring that its the same person since Shane and Josh are on here supporting both of them and Grundy and then you have 1 or 2 people who want to bring things up knowing its gonna get something going on here. None of us have said anything negative or even posted about anything negative that has happened to Hurley. You and your friend should learn to do the same. The only negative response was made after you started this thread and that was about the lop sided football scores. Drop it and im askin Rules to go ahead and lock this thread. It's getting nowhere fast.

Actually it was me that posted that..My god we havent posted on this in days and here you are bringing it up again.. Just let it go man we have. Hurley 05 got on here posting how we beat Grundy and I replyied to it.. Sorry!!!! Honestly has this years football season gone like you thought it would? Noticed i said Good luck to my REBELS as well to Grundy we tried to drop it, we had our fun getting you guys all messed up over this, and now we tried to let it go but no! and i am done with this post and once again Good luck to Hurley and to Grundy!!!! also guys good luck with the rest of your football season hope you win your last few games! and Good Luck with B-ball this year you have a good coach now and should do better!!!

P.S. Hurley 58 Grundy 34 blush.gif

Last on this subject you will hear from me, unless provoked!!!

[ QUOTE ]

Im figuring that its the same person since Shane and Josh are on here supporting both of them and Grundy and then you have 1 or 2 people who want to bring things up knowing its gonna get something going on here. None of us have said anything negative or even posted about anything negative that has happened to Hurley. You and your friend should learn to do the same. The only negative response was made after you started this thread and that was about the lop sided football scores. Drop it and im askin Rules to go ahead and lock this thread. It's getting nowhere fast.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do u mean we are supporting both of them???