Old times....

hurley05

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

yeah but it wasnt even a regular season game..so who cares?

[/ QUOTE ]

All of Hurley cares because 4 of grundys players were from Hurley. And Hurley only had 7 players in that game. Thats what made it a big win.. grin.gif

lol..I would of have liked to seen Hurley Play Martinsville..lmfao...ya know ya try to be nice to Hurley...but what makes us Grundy ppl remmeber is a few years ago i believe in 2002 Hurley Took a BUCHANAN COUNTY School BUS and took it over to Graham and pulled for Graham when we played Graham..but thats over and done with lol by the way BAKER LIVES IN GRUNDY LOL:)

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Yeah I remember that. It was pretty red now that you look back at it. The coaches didnt pull for Graham , but we did. Ahh the things you do in your younger days. Now when Hurley isnt playing Twin Valley or Grundy I will pull for them. exspecailly since I have family of the football team for Grundy.

[ QUOTE ]

You didn't even beat Richlands either.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually yes we did beat richlands.. not only did we beat richlands <font color="blue"> </font>theo put up 40+ points against them....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

You didn't even beat Richlands either.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually yes we did beat richlands.. not only did we beat richlands <font color="blue"> </font>theo put up 40+ points against them....

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe bluekick's post was saying that Hurley didn't even beat Richlands last year and we only won two games.

Thats funny how you can just bring back the game last year when uall beat us and then dis your own players I believe Shane an Eric helped uall out a lot. As for Martinsville they lost by 10 points to the Team that won state! If u wanna bring back the past in some games ive played against Hurley ive only lost one which was last year. Football 02-04 scores 113-0 hows that! shocked.gif

no i said i dont believe they will do as good. as last years team the only returning players is shane and eric....they will be the 2 key players for hurley this year but they would have to have a lot of help from the other guys coming up from j.v. and i dont see the team doin as good...

oh theo, you said you only lost to HURLEY once, which is true. But how does it feel that the last time you get to play against your former friends who you went to school with until the 8th grade, and the ones you abandoned for greener pastures not only beat you but distroyed you. Pasture not as green as you thought now is it. shocked.gif