Old times....

hurley05

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i know i said that my last post would be my last but here i am again! Stephen and Theo are good guys have nothing against them except the fact that they left! yes the have had some success at Grundy but not as much this year! When referring to greener pastures and not being as green i was just talking about when we played them, and referring to this years football team!!! but once again Good luck to Grundy this year and hope Stephen and Theo finish their high school days with some success! wink.gif

I dont know as much about Stephen but theo is a basketball player thats his love an u should be glad they left hurley and done something for them selfes .. those 2 boys have done more there than they would have at hurley an i wish them both the best of luck in life hopefully see them playing Collage ball one day !!

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Its funny how one or two ppl can represent their community in such a bad way. confused.gif and im pretty sure that they are the same person so I will say one person can represent a community in a bad way

Ok so they couldent have done anything at Hurley? Hurley is in the BDD areguable the best district in Virginia. Grundy is in the southwest one of the weakest. AS far as football the Southwest is better. How many college basketball players has the southwest produced in the last 10 years? and how about the BDD? So dont give me that crap about doing something for their selves. could have done it at Hurley as well as Grundy! Shew sounds like you wish you were at grundy with them! they done what the thought was best, and thats ok.

i just want to say one thing....whats the point of having school rivals....example hurley and grundy.....if they agree with everything the other one says.....someone has to make it interesting....u you all sure aren't making it interesting

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Since the other post is locked I will say the same thing on here.

"Hey Theo and Stehpan is good friens of mine and Stephan is my cuz. It would have been great for them to stay, but I dont hold anything againts them and I think their record at Grundy is very impresive.

Middle School football champs 1rst year at Riverview.

State Simi Finals First year at Grundy

Region runners up in football second year playing for Grundy

9-1 play off season in football

SWD Champs in basketball at Grundy

I may be from Hurley, but I wish these guys the best of luck. So if I get bull S**t from this so be it. Its time to stop beating a dead horse."

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Man I hate to burst your bubble, but their isnt much of a Rivalry left between Hurley and Grundy like there was in the early- mid 90's. Dont get me wrong I would love to be beat them, but thats just competition. It isnt like it was back when they would sneak to each others field at night and destroy things.

[ QUOTE ]

Ok so they couldent have done anything at Hurley? Hurley is in the BDD areguable the best district in Virginia. Grundy is in the southwest one of the weakest. AS far as football the Southwest is better. How many college basketball players has the southwest produced in the last 10 years? and how about the BDD? So dont give me that crap about doing something for their selves. could have done it at Hurley as well as Grundy! Shew sounds like you wish you were at grundy with them! they done what the thought was best, and thats ok.

[/ QUOTE ]

No I Dont wish i was at Grundy cause if i wanted to be at Grundy i wouldnt of been play basketball with you all last year an I would be there right now i'm were im staying at!!

But I think its time for you guys out wise to worry about other things besides what you could of done in High school !!! smile.gif Cause I have dont anything yet cause us beating grundy was NOTHING !!!! an i'll say it again NOTHING!!!!

oh i must be mistaken about someone from grundy... not saying who....painted wave rules all over rock house mountain on the hurley side....it might not be as fierce but their still is a rivaly

Two former players from Hurleys 04-05 team tryin to make some type of statement? Ever what your statement is it isnt proving anything. Does the initals C.P. and D.C. ring a bell to you guys? You need to quit making it seem that you guys played on a team that was awesome last year and qut saying "they are not going to be good this year" to make it seem that you two are the missing link. smirk.gif

hey we did do bad last year but we only had 6 players last year for gods sake...well before the grundy game we had 8...and i really hope this years team dones great this year....but the only for sure returning player is shane as for eric the word is he might not have the grades right now..but i'm not sure.....Hopefully the new players will be awesome.....I'd love to see Hurley 15- 0 this year

where did we say they were going to do bad? they are going to be young.. Shane is a good ball player and so is Eric got some good young talent coming up from JV.. I will support them till the very end.. Good luck Guys!!!! i mean seriously we had 6 players last year of course we werent awsome we won some games we were not suppose to... And as far as Chris and I being the missing links of course not we were not trying to make it seem like they are going to miss us.. just posting sorry!!!