DAWGS VS G-MEN

Bulldogs52

There is a-lot at stake when these teams square off on the field Saturday 10-15-05 1:30. Can you say bragging rights, home field advantage for the playoffs, couldnt get no better than this. Making of another big SWD football game. <font color="green"> </font> laugh.gif

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

you really think that if it was 7:30 that i would have put 1:30 dont think so.

[/ QUOTE ] well they were saying 7:30 before, so that kind of confused people. don't have to be so rude about it. they were just makin sure

[ QUOTE ]

Dude You were being rude. She was just letting you know that it had been moved. Wouldn't want you to drive all the way up there with gas being $3 a gallon and get there to an empty stadium. Lighten Up a little.

[/ QUOTE ]

listen up here i said the game was at 1 30 in the first post so how would i be wasting my time.

[ QUOTE ]

There is a-lot at stake when these teams square off on the field Saturday 10-15-05 1:30. Can you say bragging rights, home field advantage for the playoffs, couldnt get no better than this. Making of another big SWD football game. <font color="green"> </font> laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

there is the first post of this subject that i made and it shows 1:30 not 7:30. So again there rebel how was i going to be late for the game. And i was not being rude to her, I got the information from the paper today when i made the post so i know that my facts are right. I probally know the nessa girl but if i was rude i am sorry. But rebel dont come in starting something when no one else has.

I belive tazewell will be ready to play, this team may not have the stars they had last year, but they come out and play hard all 4 quaters ask richlands. And there is a-lot a stake when they square off.

I think that these two teams are pretty evenly matched. This game will be decided by two factors...1) Mistakes, the winning team will be the team with the least turnovers, penalties, and mental mistakes. 2) Coaching, which ever coaching staff is better prepared to react to what the other team/coaches do will win. This game could really be the deciding factor as to wether or not Tazewell's season will be a successful one or a bust. I think the Dogs win this so called "Dog Fight" haha, but i will be decided late in the fourth quarter.

Taz - 17

G-Men - 14

as I recall somebody else said Graham, Grundy and Tazewell were evenly matched.

GRAHAM 41-Grundy 0.

If you guys are evenly matched with Grundy expect a long night.

I know you guys will bring it, looking forward to a GREAT game. Glad Graham has nearly all their starters back.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

there is the first post of this subject that i made and it shows 1:30 not 7:30. So again there rebel how was i going to be late for the game. And i was not being rude to her, I got the information from the paper today when i made the post so i know that my facts are right. I probally know the nessa girl but if i was rude i am sorry. But rebel dont come in starting something when no one else has.

[/ QUOTE ]Sorrry, i didnt mean to start something in here, but i had heard the game was at seven thirty too until friday night when i heard it on the radio, larry hypes said that it was one thirty, i know you probably didn't mean to come off rude, some people just aren't as updated. my bad if i started something tho... hope to see everyone there.

[ QUOTE ]

That person that said Graham, Grundy, and Tazewell was all evenly matched this year was a hardcore Grundy fan doing a little wishful thinking. (No Disrespect)

[/ QUOTE ] I was basically thinking the same thing when he had said this, and now I think we all know a little better than that.

[ QUOTE ]

I feel this will be the best game in the swd this year.These two teams are pretty much evenly matched.

[/ QUOTE ] I very much agree. I'm kinda wondering what time to get there to be able to have a good seat.. i'm hoping 12-12:30 will be ok