DAWGS VS G-MEN

Bulldogs52

[ QUOTE ]

I feel this will be the best game in the swd this year.These two teams are pretty much evenly matched.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green">I disagree, I dont think these teams are evenly matched i think tazewell out size them for one!!! </font>

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should be able to have a good seat no matter what time you get there mitchell can hold 11 thousand fans and i have not seen that many for any graham tazewell game in any year so i would not be to worried about getting a seat

good preview for the playoffs...both teams are improving......and i have no idea who's gonna win this one.....but in a game like this you almost expect some injuries cause you know both teams will lay some licks...

seeing both these teams this year vs richlands, this game could be a toss-up, henry from graham is good, tazewell is very big & physical, graham appears to be getting healthy at the right time,

may see you all at the game saturday, good luck to both teams in this "dog fight".

but have you ever seen the crowd for the graham beaver game

there you have to get to the game very early to get a good seat. what i am saying is that graham and tazewell usually have good crowds but nothing like the graham beaver game so dont have to get there very early just early

Man, winning 2 against the G-men really has the puppies full of themselves. You really don't know how disappointing it is to lose to you guys for those of us who never did. LOL. I'm glad to see you guys happy about something though because some of you down there deserve to be happy. Others of you though don't deserve the success that these young men have brought to your town. Good luck to the hard workers and to the ones who just feed off of the hard workers I hope you get pounded on.

[ QUOTE ]

Man, winning 2 against the G-men really has the puppies full of themselves. You really don't know how disappointing it is to lose to you guys for those of us who never did. LOL. I'm glad to see you guys happy about something though because some of you down there deserve to be happy. Others of you though don't deserve the success that these young men have brought to your town. Good luck to the hard workers and to the ones who just feed off of the hard workers I hope you get pounded on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you confused???? confused.gif

dont count the gmen out just yet, yes we have freshman qb but even though it was against grundy and i take nothing away from the wave look what he did he is more mature for a freshman i feel than some are as juniors. as long as the gmens lines play the way they are capable of might be difficult to get to him and that give graham another demension for the dogs to have to defend. going to be a good game either way. but i hope that graham comes out on top. tazewell has always given us a good game except way back when i was in school and then tazewell beat us on a regular basis. but that changed when coach came to graham. the dogs have one win now and hopefully wont make it 2 in a row. but no matter what good luck to both teams. i hope to make it to the game myself even though it is a 2 hour drive for me but this is one game other than the beaver game that i dont like to miss if at all possible.

Guest old_school

This game will be really close...I'm saying one of the teams will win 7-3. Not sure which one but it will be a low scoring affair. wink.gif

Guest old_school

[ QUOTE ]

yeah like last year it was 7-5 and graham could have won in the last few seconds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Last year was a defensive struggle and I think it will be the same this year. Who knows, it may come down to another blocked field goal for the win.

i disagree, grahams offence is so much better with will cole in there...he is a very smart and accurate qb...graham offence is dangerous now that we can run and throw...graham will score more than 14 points

I'm with Cola on this one. The Blues are off and the game I really want to watch takes place when I am in the middle of a work day........oh no!!!.....I can feel the flu coming on now......should strike about 5 AM on Sat. grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I'm with Cola on this one. The Blues are off and the game I really want to watch takes place when I am in the middle of a work day........oh no!!!.....I can feel the flu coming on now......should strike about 5 AM on Sat. grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that the "BLUE FLU" LOL Hope you dont get the runs with that. cool.gif