Carroll County vs. Richlands

CarrollCavs78

Richlands @ Narrows  

1. 1. Richlands @ Narrows

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

big d read what was actualy said. i didnt say it was some awesome preformance on offense by vhs but compared to negative yardage by marion or 22yds by marcum it was a mild success. i seem to remember a 23yd run by vhs tb and td saving tackle. has anyone else had that long of a run against rhs this year? i dont think so.

[ QUOTE ]

I dont think this game will even be close as a matter of fact cc wont even score unless richlands turns the ball over deep.CC lost to bassett not that bassett is a bad team but they have lost 3 games liberty bed. 48-14,dan river 14-13,and halifax co. 28-0 so i dont think cc has played a team with the talent of Richlands or even close to them,I just dont believe cc will be able to do anything with the line of richlands,too much size and experience this will defenitly be a blow out. ooo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for keeping up with us, but we only have two loses. I keep forgetting that we are "not" a good team, but I remember that everytime that I look on this board. Best of luck to both teams, but if you judge how good a football team is on the scores of certain games, then you are missing the entire picture. They don't ask you how you won, just if you did. That is why you play the game !!!!! You never know what could happen on any given night.

Liberty game was 26-14 at the beginning of the 4th quarter with Bassett at their 8 on 4th down. Freshman QB forces a pass and they intercept (TE was wide open). Game falls apart from that point on. Beat Dan River and the officials that tried to take the game from us at Dan River. Halifax is (6-1) just coming off a big win at GW Danville (a real patsy), one turnover (for TD) and two big plays on offense secured that win over Bassett. I guess that Halifax is just a scrub team too?

You know even when we do win games, teams say that they had an "off" night etc. Maybe, just maybe, it might have something to do with the way that we play the game of football. We're not anything flashy, we just seem to win our fair share of games.

well as of today we have 28 votes and richlands has 107 votes...

Thats closer than i thought it would be!

Well I am more excited about this game than anyother game i think ive ever been to.

I really like upsets...kinda like when UNC beat Miami on a last second feild goal last year....Im hoping on another miracle like that when UNC plays VT at lane this year!

[ QUOTE ]

I really like upsets...kinda like when UNC beat Miami on a last second feild goal last year....Im hoping on another miracle like that when UNC plays VT at lane this year!

[/ QUOTE ]

isn't it pretty much an upset when UNC beats anyone in football?

[/ QUOTE ] isn't it pretty much an upset when UNC beats anyone in football?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty much...except dook and hey...we are 3-3 on the year and have 3 home games left...im feeling like going bowling myself but this is off topic...If you want some stats on UNC ask me in the other forum or go to www.tarheelblue.com!

UUHHGG---Seems I have struck a nerve or two concerning ,Quote "Over Confidence" in winning as far as Richlands and this upcoming Friday game. I got more feedback than I deserve, put appreciate any thoughts and messages concerning my opinion. I hope my words of wisdom was more of an uplifting (eye opener), rather than just a topic for which the "truth" stepped on the toes of those for whom it represents? smirk.gif

PS---(I hope my 10/23/05 prediction settles some nerves?) ooo.gif

Guest Woolybugger

[ QUOTE ]

15 people voted for CC in the poll. Wow. I didn't think there was that much internet in CC.

[/ QUOTE ]

We all live in the same trailer. Go Cavs