hurley@honaker

moparman

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK whats the crap with people putting down A teams (VTFAN) PV,GC,Haysi,Honaker,and Clintwood can go toe to toe with any team in the SWD even richlands(Rlands might pull away in the 4th) outer than that I agree with what you said. About hurleys schedule lets all remember a couple of years ago hurley was a bottom feeder a time when 5-5 was a improved season, if hurley can take the next step I think the coaches will improve the schedule. But whats the point of getting blasted in every game? Let the boys compete then step it up.

you must be from haysi if you are you better worry about letcher county friday because i dont see you all beating them you pretty good. you do know they are AAA SCHOOL AND YOU ALL ARE GOING TO GET YOUR YING YANGS KICKED FRIDAY NIGHT I THINK THEY ARE 5 AND 3 ITHINK. THEY PLAY BETTER TEAMS THAN YOU ALL. SO GET READY TO GET YOUR 2 LOST.

you got it right their red tiger these small programs should play all the games they can with teams their own size . if people would come out and watch a team like Hurley play teams like Big Creek or Castlewood they would find out these were realy good games.

Where in that post did I put donw single a teams. Haysi, Honaker are the best in area besides richlands in my opinion. Also clintwood, gate city, appalachia, and powell valley would proabably beat anybody in the SWD besides Richlands. All I was saying was Hurley plays schools their size. nobody was saying anythin when hurley was getting beat by those schools, but now when they are winning its "their not playing anybody." We will try to get Graham ,richlands, and Gate City on the schedule next year.....

Did you attend the game? Yes the kid needs to be kicked off the team, or atleast benched for the rest of the season for throwing his helmet. Keep in mind he didn't just throw his helmet 5 feet in the air. How you do on the football field is how you do in life. If you let him by with that, how is he going to react when he gets out in the real world? Yes you are correct, Grundy has been beat down this year several times, but have you seen one player act the way this guy did? No you haven't because they know they can't get away with it. They could discipline those kids the way you would like and just slap him on the wrist and say don't do it again but what good would that do? One more thing, I guarantee the kid plays Friday!!!

I know Hurley is a dang good football team... I dont see why people talk trash bout hurleys team..... We are just as good as anyone else ... I am just saying we are not worried about haysi no more we are worried about honaker... And like childress said if hurley put what they got on the field it will be a good game.. But i just say i hope rebs put up a good fight... So Rebels put your helmets on and lets TRY to kill the tigers

yea my opinion he shoud have to set out a game .if he loves the game then that would be a good punishment .he also needs a serious talkin to from staff and family .i wasnt there so i dunno nothin but what ive heard on here .definetley some kinda action needs to be taken .

yea hurley has agood team for division 1 but i dont think they can match up friday if honaker is on top of the game .and if they do ill say i was wrong .and im sure u will to and all the other posters on here including MOPARMAN.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

He has to set out the Honaker game, but comes back for Twin Valley. Trust me he hasent gottin off easy this week during practice.

VTFAN you did mention clintwood as a single A team to me that means you are saying they are A and lesser somehow than grundy,mabey its just me crazy.gif. TO those hurley people talking about Letcher I am confident we will be OK an example is Letcher Central played Shelbey Valley and beat them 28-20 Grundy also played SV and beat them 35-7 I think those scores are correct just judging by that I think we will be just fine. As far as their size I think that maybe part of the problem at hurley some of the rebels seem to think small means average and that big means good,not so LC is about the size as Abingdon and NO offense to falcon fans but they are not exactly dominating and JI Burton is small and very good. And as far as pulling for hurley to upset honaker never the BDD is ruled by the TIGERS RED or ORANGE, but I am pulling for tazewell next week grin.gif

my prediction Honaker by 4TDs

GO TIGERS !!! RED and orange

I dont know if anyone else can recall this but when HURLEY played HAYSI in 1996 GREG TESTER threw his helmet across the field at HURLEYS bench and he didnt sit out a game, just a half of football just to refresh your memory thats the game that HAYSIS coach colley wouldnt let his team help push the ambulance that had gotten stuck it was carring a HURLEY player it was very muddy that nite the game ended up 7-6 HAYSI won the bdd title that nite. COACH HALL WAS HIS COACH THEN!