hurley@honaker

moparman

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are about right we dont match up with there size and they will come out on top but the rebels will not lay down for ya they will give ya every thing they got they still can hope for a win they may not but it will be a better game than you think i think they will kick it to shane i dont think they are afraid to kickit haysi didnot want to kick to our good runners they will be up for this game so you better eat your kitty chow and sharpen your claws because they are getting ready.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Not to piss anyone off or anything, but when will ppl stop talking about Haysi not kicking it deep? They have NEVER kicked it deep.

hurley could of played alot better than they did friday but thats the way it is they just ran up on a little bit stronger team and was not ready for it i think that woke them up i think haysi is stronger than honaker from what i have seen not wanting to make anyone mad thats from what i have seen they are just alittle bit faster than honaker the rebels has good football team it is like this they get beat before they play honaker or haysi if hurley comes to play friday night like iknow they can play this could be agood game honaker may win but not as bad as haysi beat them iam saying if they put out friday . go rebels

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Shane I didnt know they kicked it short. Thanks for telling me lmao tongue.gif

I attended the Hurley/Haysi game last Friday and I didn't like how they played. In my personal opinion I think Hurley lost that game before it was ever played, which has been the story for years. On defense noone was running to the ball. The ball carrier would get by the defender and the defender would stop in his tracks. Hurley gave up, and gave up early. I was not very pleased with their performance and I don't think anyone who played in that game or coached in that game or watched that game could honestly say that Hurley didn't give up. The best defense is an offense that sustains drives. Take 3 yards here, 4 yards here, and drive the field. Not to criticize the offensive coach, you can only call the plays, not run them for the players. I would rather have my scores like that instead of a score off of a busted play, especially when it was obvious Hurley defense could not stop the Haysi Offense. And from what I could tell that may have been the game plan, but again, you have to execute in order to do anything. I don't believe Haysi punted at all did they? I really thought this was going to be the year you gave a Haysi and Honaker a run for their money. Hopefully, like someone else said, this was an eye opener for you and you will atleast hustle against honaker. It's not going to be given to you on a silver platter, get used to it because nothing is. Don't give up this week, that's the worst thing you could do, well I take that back, the worst thing you could do is throw you helmet 50 feet in the air because you got beat and about hit the ref with your helmet. I hope the Hurley coaching staff grabbed a set of balls and dismissed that gentleman from the football team. If the coaching staff won't do it then the school administration should. That was inmature, stupid, weak, and uncalled for. Keep you helmet on next time and try to use to use to tackle the guy who's running the score up on you instead of showing everyone in the stands what an idiot you are by throwing you helmet 50 feet. If you're still on the team, and you shouldn't be, maybe they should look at putting you in at quarterback since you like to throw things so much... You're not in Kindergarten anymore Josh J.

So you think it's okay he gets to act like that and still be a part of the team? Now what would you have done if he was on the other side of the field and slung that helmet up into the stands and hit someones little kid with it, I know what I would have done, but hey you may be different. How can you say it's none of my business because that reflects the community more than it does anyone, what does that say about the community?

Why is it you don't see that kind of BS at Grundy? I can't recall one time a player launched his helmet in the air. Do you know why, because that wouldn't put up with that crap. Not saying Grundy is any better than Hurley but the team in more disciplined.

Guest redneckman

hurley wont even score friday. hurley is overated and always was. everyone knew that from the start. also its always been that way hurley meaning that if you miss practice or you get in any kinda of trouble you still will get to play no matter what. there are no use in talking about hurley know more because they will not win another game.

The true HURLEY comes back to town. Nice job any way tring to make everyone think you all were good by playing those little league teams at the beging of the year. By reading what some people wrote about some people throwing things why get mad you got beat by a better team. Please tell me you all didnt think you were going to win. WOW!

My posts wasn't intended to put down hurley in anyway shape of form. i think they are having a great year, they are 7-1 afterall. but a 7-0 team (one individual) wouldn't have acted like that no matter what the excuse. Good luck to you Friday and if you don't get your head out of your a$$ and play some ball it will be another long night...

Coach Hall said in todays paper he was going to sit him down this week. so lets see if he does. also i have been to a lot of Hurleys games this year and i have seen kids on other teams do stupid things like fighting with your own team mates(Big Creek) dirty cheap shots (castlewood,and the same kid who threw the helmet took a real nasty cheap shot from a Unaka kid. So things like this come up every so often and the coaches need to show these kids they can not get away with this kind of crap.

Wah Wah don't know why you have a problem with Hurley. They are 7-1 and more than likely are gonna finish 8-2. Which should give them a first round home game in the playoffs. Don't Know where you are from, and i don't really care, but i am tired of you constanly saying negative stuff about them. As far as the Haysi game went they got beat by a better team, and of course most people thought they had a shot at winning, Thats why they play the game. As far as the guy throwing his helmet he should be kicked off the team, and suspened from school, but thats just my opinon. Good luck against the Orange Tigers this week,and so what you lost a game, take it as a lesson a focus the rest of the season!!! wink.gif

Lest go talk about grundy now since hurley got beat......Yeah Huley took a beaten byt i thing Grundy has took about 50 or 6 beatdowns this year, and bad ones at that. Talk abut us playing a weak schedule...Grundy gets beat down by a single A team in Clintwood, and people wants to say Hurley has not played anyone. I guess reason they cant win is because their not scheduling these KY teams. Oh yeah i forgot they got Shelby Valley. Dont try to question Hurley's dicipline. The coaches will take care of that. So a kid needs to be kicked off the team for throwing his helmet huh? One mistake take this kids season away i guess. Its probably the only reason the kid is in school. Take this away and where would he be. Walk a mile in someones else shoes before you make this kind of statement.

Mr. redneckman you got a lot of balls too on here talking that smack. Hurley is only playing the teams on their schedule. They are playing schools their size. I guarantee you it wont be as bad as the Haysi game. Yeah we got beat by a much better football team. They would beat us anyday of the week. personally, i think tehy are the best team in division 2 this year. They will see Honaker again and I think the outcome will be different. Be mature and dont get on here and criticize a team for winning 7 ballgames. The kids didnt make the schedule.

exactly VTFAN, those boys are playing the schools thier size.. unlike the school across the mountain. I know if i don't say this some retard will. Grundy is Double A and the schools in the SWD are larger than grundy. Same with HURLEY!!!! every school in the BDD has more students than us besides Council and they don't field a football team..