Lance you are a CRAWDAD!!!!!!!!

ghos88t

yeah...right...i never have anything good to say about anyone and i only complain about coaches and people because i really honestly dont like them as people, has nothing to do with the game really it's all personal and i dont have any opinions on anything that i support with facts or stats, i just make stuff up because i'm a bad person, and hey..that's what bad people do. i've never given anyone any credit for something they did and i don't really even go to any of the games, i just make this stuff up as i go...and if i did go to the games and saw something happen, i surely should not say anything about it on a board where you talk about football...besides that, this place really sucks and no one ever visits it...you never get any good info here or find anything out about football in an area that's not covered all that well by the press...and another thing i don't do is try to help people out or support a team...i really should try to do that more often.

Crawdad...been called a lot of things in my life, that's a first...but, i thank you for the compliment.

have a nice day.

we could tell you, but we'd have to kill you... *insert evil laughter*

[ QUOTE ]

crawdad

n 1: tiny lobster-like crustaceans usually boiled briefly [syn: crayfish, crawfish, ecrevisse] 2: small freshwater decapod crustacean that resembles a lobster [syn: crayfish, crawfish, crawdaddy]

[/ QUOTE ]

it could be...i wonder if they are technically known as pinchers or claws? or if they are something else like grabber-smashers...you gotta admit it would be cool to have one to crush stuff or do yard work with.

Guest old_school

Lance,

I hope this isn't what crawdad implies:

**Link inappropriate for this forum**