Carroll @ Graham

EH31

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think these two teams are evenly matched...I'd make it a Graham -2.5 odds if I were setting the line...lol...just because it's at Graham and CC doesn't play well on the road by the numbers and Graham is tuff at home. I think Graham has a little more team speed than CC. Should be the game of the week.

We turned it over 4 times to there 1 int. Got on the 2 yard line and couldnt put it in, was inside the 20 3 or 4 times, but there defense is tough and they will give Graham all they can handle, they are the only team so far to give us a 4 quarter battle and that is what may decide the game. Im thinkin a down to the wire game at Mitchel, i wanna sat CC will win but with the G-men being at home and 2nd place in the district on the line i think the G_men will keep it close.

I think it will be one of the best games of the year. Carroll is going to come in riding about as high as you possibly can after a tough loss. Graham is hard to beat at home. Both teams play good defense. I agree with you. I think it will go to the wire.

the thing about graham now and earlier in the year after they lost their starting qb is that the freshman is playing a lot better and the team is playing better now. so there is a big difference in graham now and when they played richlands. both on offense and defense. so i think that graham will win this one by a touchdown. look what the 3 backs did against vh and i know people will say that vh is not that good but still even a bad team can usually hold at least one running back under a 100 yards you would think. but all 3 got over a 100 each in that game. but no matter good luck to cc and graham friday.

wish i could be there but got to work.

Guest Woolybugger

[ QUOTE ]

I think it will be one of the best games of the year. Carroll is going to come in riding about as high as you possibly can after a tough loss. Graham is hard to beat at home. Both teams play good defense. I agree with you. I think it will go to the wire.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know how long it will take CC to bounce back from Friday's loss, but I hope it's less than a week. Depends on whether they look at it as a devastating loss or as one helluva moral victory.

The thing that worries me is Carroll's ability to stop open-field speed. They'll do a great job scheming Graham's backs to keep them hemmed in, but if they break into the open they could be gone. CC showed Friday that they can handle power, and I remember them being within 8 points in the fourth quarter 2 years ago before Bradshaw broke a lot of long ones.

Whatever happens, I'd like to see Ayers win it with his leg. He deserves that.

Good luck to both.

well cc is one hell of a team. lol boys you know everyone is going to get on here and talk **No foul language please** for their fav team...um this week i am seeing cc over graham 32-0

no way that cc shuts out graham. they will have to deal with 3 good running backs. how many times has a team had 3 backs rush for over 100 yards in the same game. who will cc concentrate on. if cc trys to stop the backs then cole can pass the ball. graham has several weapons and are playing better now than when they played richlands and beaver in losses.i know that richlands stopped grahams running game but also we had lost our starting qb and our back up did not play as good as he could have. but then graham found the freshman who has stepped up for graham.

I dont understand why you would think that CC and Graham are evenly matched. CC shoulda beat Richlands, Graham didnt come close. CC dominated Tazewell it coulda easily been 35-0 Graham beat them on a 80+ yard TD run at the end of the game. The only thing in Grahams favor is that it will be played at Mitchell stadium, but i still say CC beats them by 14.

CC - 28

Graham - 14

actually graham is playing much better ball now than earlier in the season. a gb getting better and better with each game. running backs with more confidence and a line that is blocking better. and graham had more than just one run in the tazewell game. they dominated the 4th quarter against tazewell. the dogs only had the ball for 4 or 5 plays the whole quarter and 2 of them were on the last 2 plays of the game. so cc will not beat graham by 2 td or one td. graham is much better than you seem to think. i doubt that a graham tazewell rematch would even be close this time around. graham would win going away. but cc is a good team but not better than graham.

every team is better than the beginning of the season or at least i would think so but when this game is played and seeing how they playyed us last friday, i think graham may be in for a ruff night and will have to play top ball to win this game......