Gamecocks!!!!!!

uscgamecocks

[ QUOTE ]

wonder how long its been since Tennessee has not gone to a bowl game? 1 more loss and they won't be there this year..

[/ QUOTE ]

Tennessee is 3rd in the nation for consecutive bowl appearances with 16. And they can acutally lose one more game... which I'm counting on ND to give them a good whooping. They just have to win three more and after ND they have Memphis, Vandy, and Kentucky.

they're 3-4 now.. do they have 11 games? I might be wrong, but don't you have to win 6 games to get to go to a bowl? I thought they only have 10 games, if they do have 10, and they lose to notre dame, and win the next 2 wouldn't they make them 5-5 ?

What is Memphis's RB name? He was a freshman last year, and was really good.. He was supposed to be one of the top backs this year, not to mention he was rated 97 on ncaa 06 wink.gif lol So what's goin' on with him this year?

[ QUOTE ]

What is Memphis's RB name? He was a freshman last year, and was really good.. He was supposed to be one of the top backs this year, not to mention he was rated 97 on ncaa 06 wink.gif lol So what's goin' on with him this year?

[/ QUOTE ]

Memphis RB DeAngelo Williams has 195 rushing attempts for 1309 yards for a 6.7 avg per carry. He has 12 rushing TD's on the season. These stats are through seven games. Not to shabby numbers for him so far this year.

See that, after I ask about him, Memphis plays on ESPN2 against UAB lol Williams is leading the nation in Yards per game, and rushing TD's. I met UAB's QB Darrell Hackney over the summer at a camp at uab i went and watched. He looked like a offensive lineman then, he's got a lot smaller.