T.O. done for season

beano5

he'll still be gettin paid so that wont hurt him but what will more than anything is having his loud mouht out of the spotlight..he thrives on being the center of attention and keeping him off the field will hurt more than anything

I don't think the Falcons will take a chance on T.O. disrupting their team and fueding with Vick. The upside with T.O., if any, is not worth the risk of a major distraction for Atlanta or an other team in the NFL. T.O. wants paid, but, in my opinion he has destroyed his chance of a top-dollar contract. With all the negativity he spreads he will be very lucky if any team calls to offer the league minimum.

send him to Dallas...we'll take him...i'll put my bets on Packers or Raiders getting him...Eagles are stupid...they should trade him off to the Packers for a draft pick and get something for him, get him out of the system, and unload his paycheck, Packers would pay it and Favre would have someone to throw to...plus with the other problems there he would fit right in with that bunch i think better than Philly...I knew when he went to Philly this would be the outcome...the Media in Green Bay would kiss his ass...and all they really care about is Favre having someoe to throw to...it's a no brainer...and as for next year...the Raiders always take in the unwanteds and older players who's career is about over...which TO is not in the later, but he's unwanted....would be a good fit...I'd guess Vick will not want him in ATL.

[ QUOTE ]

send him to Dallas...we'll take him...i'll put my bets on Packers or Raiders getting him...Eagles are stupid...they should trade him off to the Packers for a draft pick and get something for him, get him out of the system, and unload his paycheck, Packers would pay it and Favre would have someone to throw to...plus with the other problems there he would fit right in with that bunch i think better than Philly...I knew when he went to Philly this would be the outcome...the Media in Green Bay would kiss his ass...and all they really care about is Favre having someoe to throw to...it's a no brainer...and as for next year...the Raiders always take in the unwanteds and older players who's career is about over...which TO is not in the later, but he's unwanted....would be a good fit...I'd guess Vick will not want him in ATL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just think of T.O. and Keyshawn together. That wouldn't be good they would probably fight all the time and not get anything accomplished.

Yes, the trade deadline is in week 6. It wouldnt matter if TO went to Green Bay anyway, cause I dont see Favre being in Green Bay next season, IMO he should have hung it up after last season. I'm not saying he is that bad, his team has just been plauged with injuries and there is nothing he can do about it. But, he will defeintly retire after this season. But I guess he didnt see that happening at the end of last season. I just hate to see such a good player go out like this.

I like what Darren Woodson Said when asked if he would want TO as a teammate.. He said only if I could have him on Sundays. I guess with the suspension of him for the season, the Eagles are giving up on this season...